Why is everyone forgetting Dayton?

It seems sometimes fb players(even fans,me incl) read articles/posts/news/polls & begin to believe they're really good.Although nothing yet this yr.has been proven on the field=years of good teams have in my opinion made some of the kiddos/fans think w/good coaching it's automatic.Well it ain't till the last tick of the clock of Every Game.Yes this team has it all when it comes to size/speed/skill,& experience(I've been watchin/waitin for 2014/2015 ,they have to get over the me's & become we's=TEAM.These kids have to get the mindset that NOW,THEY will write the next chapter of Bronco Football.Thing is we can't decide for them,THEY have to do it.They MUST believe in the Coaching Staff to make decisions in their best interest=Go Broncos

It seems sometimes fb players(even fans,me incl) read articles/posts/news/polls & begin to believe they're really good.Although nothing yet this yr.has been proven on the field=years of good teams have in my opinion made some of the kiddos/fans think w/good coaching it's automatic.Well it ain't till the last tick of the clock of Every Game.Yes this team has it all when it comes to size/speed/skill,& experience(I've been watchin/waitin for 2014/2015 ,they have to get over the me's & become we's=TEAM.These kids have to get the mindset that NOW,THEY will write the next chapter of Bronco Football.Thing is we can't decide for them,THEY have to do it.They MUST believe in the Coaching Staff to make decisions in their best interest=Go Broncos

Exactly.... 

IMO, the road to state from southeast Texas goes through Dayton.

The road to state from southeast Texas goes through west/southwest Houston. Even beyond that it really only goes through two districts. IMO these teams also have the highest concentration of talent in the state which may have something to do with why they're so heavily favored this year.

FB Marshall - 5A round 2 last year and have about 10 D1 players scattered through the roster

FB Ridge Point - 5a round 2 last year and maybe just as talented as Marshall

FB Bush - 6a round 2 last year and dropped a class

FB Elkins - 6a round 3 last year and beat Dayton 55-13

George Ranch - 5a round 4 and probably brings back the best core of all these teams

Stratford - 5a round 5 and might have the best rb in Houston

I'll also throw in TC who is in the FB district and was 12-1, they lost the Twins but they won't be short on talent. There's also Richmond Foster who was the only team to beat Brenham before Aledo and only lost to Dawson by 1 point in bi-district. They're in the district with George Ranch. All of these teams advanced at least to the second round and probably would've gone further had it not been for having to play each other. Both regional favorites would be 2 of these 8 teams.  

The road to state from southeast Texas goes through west/southwest Houston. Even beyond that it really only goes through two districts. IMO these teams also have the highest concentration of talent in the state which may have something to do with why they're so heavily favored this year.

FB Marshall - 5A round 2 last year and have about 10 D1 players scattered through the roster

FB Ridge Point - 5a round 2 last year and maybe just as talented as Marshall

FB Bush - 6a round 2 last year and dropped a class

FB Elkins - 6a round 3 last year and beat Dayton 55-13

George Ranch - 5a round 4 and probably brings back the best core of all these teams

Stratford - 5a round 5 and might have the best rb in Houston

I'll also throw in TC who is in the FB district and was 12-1, they lost the Twins but they won't be short on talent. There's also Richmond Foster who was the only team to beat Brenham before Aledo and only lost to Dawson by 1 point in bi-district. They're in the district with George Ranch. All of these teams advanced at least to the second round and probably would've gone further had it not been for having to play each other. Both regional favorites would be 2 of these 8 teams.  

Most of these will go D1 statman least do your homework GR 2069,Strat 2017,Bush 2080,Elkins 2018,Ridg Pt 1886,T City 1763,Marsh 1377 *Dayt 1424 smallest only to BH in 21-5a :D

Most of these will go D1 statman least do your homework GR 2069,Strat 2017,Bush 2080,Elkins 2018,Ridg Pt 1886,T City 1763,Marsh 1377 *Dayt 1424 smallest only to BH in 21-5a :D

Come on Tex, at least be right if when you try to correct me. All of those schools except GR and Stratford are in the same district which mean both Texas City and Ridge Point could be D2 with those enrollments along with Marshall for sure if they make it. Dayton will probably be one of the five smallest D2 schools in the region. Get used to it, y'alls is the only school in the district to drop in enrollment and next realignment Dayton will surely be the smallest school in the district while pretty much every other 5a school in the area grows. More kids and more talent moving in around you while you're trying to convince yourself there's another Pearson, Mitchell, or Dugat that'll be there to right the ship. Y'all had another Cody Green who put up 40+ tds as a freshman but he's at GCM now in favor of the coach's son I heard, that's all that needs to be said about the current state of Bronco football.  

I think Aledo is about the same size as Dayton I guess you can write them off also ! Dayton has plenty of talent for years to come and our enrollment numbers will be going up also they'll getting ready to vote on a 86 million dollar bond to build new schools. Better worry about this year though because the Bronco's are coming to town to serve up a big order of Crow !  GO BRONCO'S -----

It all starts FRIDAY!!!  Mr. Toups makes his first visit to the Rig.  GRHS vs Pearland Dawson.  George Ranch has a beastly pre-district schedule.

GOOD LUCK TO THE BRONCOS!!!  This group of seniors is the last set of Ponies to be taught by the Yoda of BELIEVING.

If the Broncos ALWAYS BELIEVE, they will be playing after Thanksgiving.

Come on Tex, at least be right if when you try to correct me. All of those schools except GR and Stratford are in the same district which mean both Texas City and Ridge Point could be D2 with those enrollments along with Marshall for sure if they make it. Dayton will probably be one of the five smallest D2 schools in the region. Get used to it, y'alls is the only school in the district to drop in enrollment and next realignment Dayton will surely be the smallest school in the district while pretty much every other 5a school in the area grows. More kids and more talent moving in around you while you're trying to convince yourself there's another Pearson, Mitchell, or Dugat that'll be there to right the ship. Y'all had another Cody Green who put up 40+ tds as a freshman but he's at GCM now in favor of the coach's son I heard, that's all that needs to be said about the current state of Bronco football.  

With 10 d1players why wouldn't they.Besides they lost the spark plug(3,600 comb yds),he gone to qb @Hou Lamar

Come on Coug you've seen what we got coming up, they did whip your boys team.