top qb in setx this week

If we simply are going off numbers, then I agree. Williams will have a field day with Burkeville.

Some on here will dispute the fact because of the lack of competition he will face compared to the other QB's mentioned.

Really cannot see any other QB in our area having a better "numbers" game than what Williams will have this Friday.

Can't underestimate ANYONE, but I tend to agree seeing how he went 10/13/243 and 4TD in last year's game. Also added nearly 100 and another td on the ground as well. Got to play the schedule you are dealt. Do you know anything about Elysian Fields? Know they are coming off a 3-7 season but they traditionally have a good squad. We got them week 3. We don't play a home game until 9/26 vs. Deweyville. How are they, by the way......

May not be a great statistical night for passing QBs if it rains as the weathermen predict.

Running QBs will likely have better numbers.

This is where my Injuns will be improved with Morse at QB. On a night when you need a mudder. Morse runs hard.
Of course on turf the ball wont be muddy and the passing team has the advantage cause they know where they are going.