top qb in setx this week

I think Reshod Williams will have a big game against Burkeville.

Also, Michael Jacquet vs West Brook.

If we simply are going off numbers, then I agree. Williams will have a field day with Burkeville.

Some on here will dispute the fact because of the lack of competition he will face compared to the other QB's mentioned.

Really cannot see any other QB in our area having a better "numbers" game than what Williams will have this Friday.

I think if Rutledge can get his accuracy down on the longer throws we could see some great passing numbers from him. I also see him getting quite a few yards on the ground also. Hope he doesnt come out and try to hard to prove himself. Most people know he has potential just needs to stay calm and focused. I would also like to see what that kid from Lcm will do. Could be a pretty competitive game Friday night with Lcm's huge O line and Wos trying to replace key starters up front on D.

For this discussion, what are we considering "good numbers"? And is it just yards or are we looking at completion percentages, Ints, yds per reception, etc? For me, I'm not even considering a qb with less than 50-60% completion rate and there needs to be at least twice as many TDs than INTs. Also looking for more than 200 yds passing with 15+ completions, give or take.

For this discussion, what are we considering "good numbers"? And is it just yards or are we looking at completion percentages, Ints, yds per reception, etc? For me, I'm not even considering a qb with less than 50-60% completion rate and there needs to be at least twice as many TDs than INTs. Also looking for more than 200 yds passing with 15+ completions, give or take.

Why does it have to be just passing numbers?

What about a QB that goes 3-6 passing for 70 yards, no td's or int's, but rushes 15-20 times for 250+ yards and 5 TD's?

Why does it have to be just passing numbers?

What about a QB that goes 3-6 passing for 70 yards, no td's or int's, but rushes 15-20 times for 250+ yards and 5 TD's?

Thats my thinking on Rut. Maybe not 250yrds and 5td's but for sure 15-20 rushes. I feel he will run Rut until Lcm stops him. As we know drom last year, not many can stop the big QB. Thats the main reason for the lack of passing yards for Wos in this game. However, i could be wrong, Cornel might want to get him as many throws as possible to get him the confidence for the rest of the season.