BH/Sterling/HF Scrimmage

I didn't see a whole lot from any of the 3. BH was the only team I seen score. I thought BH did decent. We are super small. RSS QB looked good, but WR's couldn't catch. It was a controlled scrimmage so it's hard to gauge with more then 1st string going in and out. I thought BH moved it well against RSS and HF. HF showed they will be tough this year, RSS looks like a work in progress. I didn't care for a 3 way controlled scrimmage for BH when you only get one scrimmage. Overall, I guess all 3 got work in.

I didn't see a whole lot from any of the 3. BH was the only team I seen score. I thought BH did decent. We are super small. RSS QB looked good, but WR's couldn't catch. It was a controlled scrimmage so it's hard to gauge with more then 1st string going in and out. I thought BH moved it well against RSS and HF. HF showed they will be tough this year, RSS looks like a work in progress. I didn't care for a 3 way controlled scrimmage for BH when you only get one scrimmage. Overall, I guess all 3 got work in.

im shocked lil ol 4A HF went up against big ol 6A RSS, a certain school around here bigger than HF wouldn't do that. ;)