wo-s back up qb he is a keeper still young

skipper

got a first hand look at this kid lastnight and what i saw was all good and with a little more playing time under his belt who knows what will happen. for a kid thats not all that big in size he has the speed  and hard to bring down., now his arm  with a little more work it will come around. belive me not sure what grade he is in but things look bright for this kid.

What I heard from a close friend the young Wos QB name is Jack Dallas & he's a Sophomore! An that #4 QB I was talking about now is K.J.Miller. I've would've like to seem K.J. Miller get some reps on the Varsity also. I heard about this Kid since little league. I was also told he's a sophomore as well & that him & Dallas play together since Lil League. I watch both of them play for the 1st time last night. That Miller kids had a lot of speed & can escape the pocket really well. If that Miller kid develop which I think he would he will be Wos QB next year! Jmo

What I heard from a close friend the young Wos QB name is Jack Dallas & he's a Sophomore! An that #4 QB I was talking about now is K.J.Miller. I've would've like to seem K.J. Miller get some reps on the Varsity also. I heard about this Kid since little league. I was also told he's a sophomore as well & that him & Dallas play together since Lil League. I watch both of them play for the 1st time last night. That Miller kids had a lot of speed & can escape the pocket really well. If that Miller kid develop which I think he would he will be Wos QB next year! Jmo

thx, I posted my post at the same time, you answered my question. :)

Right now has trouble throwing with volicity and accuracy. I would like to have seen some of the others quarterbacks get some time in the varsity Scrimage. I watched him play in middle school and there were actually two other players that I thought were better at the quarterback position than him.

My close friend told me the samething about the other players been better then Dallas. He said that the Miller kid is going to be great & that his father has been working him out really hard on Saturday & Sunday. That his father Instagram name is K_Miller5 & has a lot of video of them working out. From what I seen on Instagram the kid isn't big in statue but he's working hard to be great. He will be the next Wos QB!

Do not underestimate the Dallas boy, he is cool under fire and knows what he is doing. He adjusts very well, he just needs some PT. KJ is very talented player also. Neither has the arm that Chase does but not many do, they both will be good QBs.

I'm not underestimating the Dallas kid I'm just going off what my close friend told me & what I saw for the 1st time. Too me it looks like both knows what there doing. My the better player win the job, but who knows the way WOS runs things... Lol

[quote name="Grinding" post="1516514" timestamp="1408733865"]I'm not underestimating the Dallas kid I'm just going off what my close friend told me & what I saw for the 1st time. Too me it looks like both knows what there doing. My the better player win the job, but who knows the way WOS runs things... Lol[/quote
We will talk about this next year around this time..... To continued

]Do not underestimate the Dallas boy, he is cool under fire and knows what he is doing. He adjusts very well, he just needs some PT. KJ is very talented player also. Neither has the arm that Chase does but not many do, they both will be good QBs.

Both Jack and Chase look like they are throwing baseballs from short to first.That pass jack threw to Thompson nearly got him him hurt.

Im confused! I was told on one of these threads that the dallas kid was the JV qb not the backup on varsity and that came from his dad! So in two weeks I guess everything has changed! Either way WOS is loaded at the QB position. Chase will get the starting job after that everything else is a toss up,

both kids are good tons of speed and good arms dallas and miller might see a lot of playing time this year .coach T  likes  them both that is becouse chase can  line up in a lot of places

Im confused! I was told on one of these threads that the dallas kid was the JV qb not the backup on varsity and that came from his dad! So in two weeks I guess everything has changed! Either way WOS is loaded at the QB position. Chase will get the starting job after that everything else is a toss up,

Dallas is the back up on varsity & Miller seen a lot of pt on the JV. Just heard the Miller kid also plays the slot receiver also. People gotta remember Wos doesn't rebuilt they just reload. Miller & Dallas played for The Orange Longhorns in Pop Warner & they lost a game b4 making it to Nationals n 10. From what I heard there sophomore class has the total package to make it to Jerry's World. Coach T knows what he has that's y he isn't going no where soon!

chase  is the mustangs #1 QB hands down

I was told Will Johnston is backup on Varsity. I know the Dallas kid is talented and will more than likely be the starting QB next year. He needs time to grow into that spot. You can't go by class alone. I'm sure they have good athletes but it runs from 8th grade through high school. if WOS don't win it this year it ain't gonna happen next year! JMO

Yes Chase is the #1 QB. My friend told me Dallas has been getting all the 2nd team reps in Practice @ Will Johnson only get reps & receiver, kicker, & CB. R u sure if they don't win it this year they won't win 1 in the next 2 yrs? Hmmmmm we will seewhen that time comes. To be continue

Yes Chase is the #1 QB. My friend told me Dallas has been getting all the 2nd team reps in Practice & Will Johnson only get reps @ receiver, kicker, & CB. R u sure if they don't win it this year they won't win 1 in the next 2 yrs? Hmmmmm we will seewhen that time comes. To be continue

chase is the mustangs #1 QB hands down

Yes Chase is the #1 QB. My friend told me Dallas has been getting all the 2nd team reps in Practice @ Will Johnson only get reps & receiver, kicker, & CB. R u sure if they don't win it this year they won't win 1 in the next 2 yrs? Hmmmmm we will seewhen that time comes. To be continue

"Who's better" is a matter of who you're talking to. Both are outstanding little football players.

Who's better in your eyes Gasilla? Hmmm I could take a wild guess... Lol From what I seen as they both played JV last night Miller is the better in a lot of categories. Remember Miller didn't play a down last year @ QB From what I was told while they was in the 8th grade every big game Miller started @ QB. If I was his parents & he doesn't get a shot @ playing QB next year I would move him.

got a first hand look at this kid lastnight and what i saw was all good and with a little more playing time under his belt who knows what will happen. for a kid thats not all that big in size he has the speed  and hard to bring down., now his arm  with a little more work it will come around. belive me not sure what grade he is in but things look bright for this kid.

both kids are very good i agree both need more playing time and i feel  like they will

Miller has a highlight tape on YouTube done by Courtney Zetar under the name of K.J. Miller I'm very impressed he plays a lot of different position. Looks like T could use him @ any skill position. Ik he's smiling from ear to ear about this Kid. Like I said he just has a small statue but he's only in the 10th grade & has room to grow

Who's better in your eyes Gasilla? Hmmm I could take a wild guess... Lol From what I seen as they both played JV last night Miller is the better in a lot of categories. Remember Miller didn't play a down last year @ QB From what I was told while they was in the 8th grade every big game Miller started @ QB. If I was his parents & he doesn't get a shot @ playing QB next year I would move him.

:o  :o  :o  i feel sure he will get  his turn like so many other kids over the years at  wo-s  and did not move

:o  :o  :o  i feel sure he 834388501686686will get  his turn like so many other kids over the years at  wo-s  and did not move

I hope he doesn't move neither Skipper. I'm looking forward to seeing this kid play for Wos on Friday nights. He might get his shot this year & a slot receiver are punt returner. Did u look @ his highlight tape? The kid has a bright future ahead of him.

They both have their positives and negatives and both are better at some things than the other. Time will tell which qualities are more suitable at QB and which aren't. Thank goodness that fans and parents don't get to make those choices.

[quote name="Grinding" post="1516656" timestamp="1408747454"]

Miller has a highlight tape on YouTube done by Courtney Zetar under the name of K.J. Miller I'm very impressed he plays a lot of different position. Looks like T could use him @ any skill position. Ik he's smiling from ear to ear about this Kid. Like I said he just has a small statue but he's only in the 10th grade & has room to grow[/

There are very few kids that have the vision KJ does. He's an incredible football player.