wo-s back up qb he is a keeper still young

skipper

I hope he doesn't move neither Skipper. I'm looking forward to seeing this kid play for Wos on Friday nights. He might get his shot this year & a slot receiver are punt returner. Did u look @ his highlight tape? The kid has a bright future ahead of him.

i will tonight its on yourtub  under KJ MILLER

They both have their positives and negatives and both are better at some things than the other. Time will tell which qualities are more suitable at QB and which aren't. Thank goodness that fans and parents don't get to make those choices.

U r so right but, we hope politics doesn't play a part on who wins the job!.. I not from Orange but my close friend knows the scoop of what's been taking place since 7th thru 9th grade. May the best kid win the job! Even was told his step daddy, father, & mother had to talk with T after Dillion left about giving the kid a shot @ playing QB. Now he has his opportunity & looks too if Miller is taking advantage of it. He a force & has to be dealt with from my looks of it.. The kid is also going to the extreme of working hard for what he wants. No days off is him & his father Moto from what I been hearing & seeing on his father Instagram. If u have a Instagram befriend his father his name is K_Miller5 & look for yourself

Yes. JMO I felt like last years team was the state championship team but fell one game short. This years team has an excellent chance but I feel last years Team was better. Better defense and offense. As far as QB's at WOS, JD will be the next QB after Chase graduates. Sure the Malaki and KJ kid are great athletes but they will find their spots elsewhere.

U r so right but, we hope politics doesn't play a part on who wins the job!.. I not from Orange but my close friend knows the scoop of what's been taking place since 7th thru 9th grade. May the best kid win the job! Even was told his step daddy, father, & mother had to talk with T after Dillion left about giving the kid a shot @ playing QB. Now he has his opportunity & looks too if Miller is taking advantage of it. He a force & has to be dealt with from my looks of it.. The kid is also going to the extreme of working hard for what he wants. No days off is him & his father Moto from what I been hearing & seeing on his father Instagram. If u have a Instagram befriend his father his name is K_Miller5 & look for yourself

No matter what happens, no matter who wins the job, there will be some who blame it on politics. It's unavoidable.

No matter what happens, no matter who wins the job, there will be some who blame it on politics. It's unavoidable.

Well, let's face it. Politics do come into play in some areas at WOS as in any school. Bottom line Coach T will select who he is most comfortable with and who he thinks gives his team the best chance of winning. This is high school, you can play them both. I kinda think the politics start for football at WOS much earlier than the high school program. WOS would be in capable hands with either QB and either QB will win games for them. You just have the cater the offense to their strengths. I kinda agree that if WOS doesn't win it this year, I really don't see them winning state for the next 2 years at least, but i hope I am wrong. This senior class is the best they have had in some time.

Before I go let me say one thing. I believe in praising publicly any kid on this board, but i believe if you can't say anything positive in naming a kid on this board you shouldn't write it. Everyone has an opinion and I have mine, but i would never call out a kid publicly on this board. TJ is a terrific athlete and always has been, my kids have played against him. Jack Dallas is a fine, young man and is a teammate of my kids on the baseball team. Perhaps we should form our opinions after each has had about 3 or 4 full varsity games.

Do w.o.s. really need this controvercity with kids names being brought out.I am sure coach T will put people where they belong to try and win a title.You could help the kids by playing them where they could get a scholarship..It is easier for smaller kids to play slot back or corner at a higher level.Individual stats are forgotten after a couple years but state champions are always remembered.

Before I go let me say one thing. I believe in praising publicly any kid on this board, but i believe if you can't say anything positive in naming a kid on this board you shouldn't write it. Everyone has an opinion and I have mine, but i would never call out a kid publicly on this board. TJ is a terrific athlete and always has been, my kids have played against him. Jack Dallas is a fine, young man and is a teammate of my kids on the baseball team. Perhaps we should form our opinions after each has had about 3 or 4 full varsity games.[/quote

I agree wholeheartedly

I don't know Coach T as well as some of you guys know him, but I find it hard to believe that he would be political about anything in regards to the game of football, particularly in who his starting QB would be.

IMO, Coach T will put players in positions that will be the best for the team, not so much best for the player.

I don't know Coach T as well as some of you guys know him, but I find it hard to believe that he would be political about anything in regards to the game of football, particularly in who his starting QB would be.

IMO, Coach T will put players in positions that will be the best for the team, not so much best for the player.

Agree completely. WOS puts out more football talent than politicians and there is a reason for that. These kind of discussions hurt a team more than help them

Hey skip,  good topic for those that are interested, I don't see it as controversy, because it ain't happened yet. All these kids mentioned are good athletes and they will compete as a team regardless what position they play. I can't remember reading any post that would lead one to believe that someone was saying negatives things about any of these kids. Most schools would love to have 3 fantastic Athletes compete for t he QB job.  Look at the Possibilities!!!!!