what team are teams will be the road block for wo-s to win dist

skipper

Sad thing, since they only have 4 teams, all of them will make playoffs. Scarborough could enter the playoffs with possibly a 47 game losing streak.

District 9 DII (our local DII 4A district) will play this district in 1st round. I predict a 3-1 record for our local district.

Now that is just sad!!!  The folly of 4 playoff teams per district!!

with nederland and vidor  under there belts two very good teams to practice agnest  two diffrent styles  of football. first off the dogs mixed it up  and did a good job doing it  strong running and a qb with a good arm  and tuck the ball under and take off  down the sidelines   nederland  as always had  a big DL and came  after you big time. now vidor was not as big as in years past  but very fast on both sides of the ball showed a lot of looks on the DL like nederland did. this a very good test for the kids over at wo-s.coach t and his staff got a good look at a lot of kids and i belive it will take the mustangs a couple of games to settle in  before dist play begins, like some have said the only roadblock will be the kids themself live and learn is that the old saying

as dan ray hooks has said time after time give me a team that can avg 4 yards per down  and i will show you a 10-0 team..the two practice games agnest nederland and vidor means just that practice. come friday night at LC-M  we will see  what all the talk is about the mustangs special  teams play  tons of speed and good downfield blocking just hope the yellow flags  dont go flying. to me watched both practice games and the flags killed there drives just ask other mustangs they will tell you the same thing .

I agree that scrimmages are just practices.  Also, keep in mind that Coach T has final say so over the Freshman and JV so before he led his Varsity onto the field, he was watching JV and making changes to the Freshman team as well.  I know because he changed my own son up to see what he could do in a different position.  That's how he coaches.  See's what everyone has and then builds on that.  He is looking to win championships from all of his teams --and expects the best from them all!  While he has many coaches to help him out; the final name that is mentioned when a game is played, win or lose, is Coach T and he takes that sh*t serious!

I hope that makes sense.