what team are teams will be the road block for wo-s to win dist

skipper

WO-S is in a weak district so they will dominate although non-district doesn't matter but it will be tough! They are facing teams that went to the playoffs last season. I remember back in 2000 when the Mustangs played non-District teams and it was very tough! 3-4 teams out of five went to the playoffs the previous season (Ozen, Jasper (did not qualify), Bay City, Lamar Consolidated, and Central (may went to the playoffs)) and went through ok although we did upset Bay City (they were the number one team in the Houston area and like #3 team in State polls coming into the game) and survived Ozen (sloppy game and eventually became District champs in their district).

I probably would have agreed with WOS by 13 until last night.  I now think it may come down to who has the ball last.

I probably would have agreed with WOS by 13 until last night.  I now think it may come down to who has the ball last.

what did you see to make that statement like to know

what did you see to make that statement like to know

He saw a scrimmage and you know that tells without a doubt how good a team you have.If I rated WO-S season on their two scrimmages I would have to say they are going to have problems winning games.Think I will wait until preseason is over before making any rash statements.