Airstrikes hit ISIS in Iraq as Obama condemns journalist's murder

Bobcat1

I just can't believe the stupid things that repeatedly are being said by the top Democrats lately. Between Biden, Pelosi, Reed, Hillary, and Obama, it seems like every time they go on television and make a statement it is politically stupid and comes back to bite them in the butt. The Republicans are worthless, but at least they seem to run their statements by someone with a brain before they make the comment. The Democrats need to fire some speech writers and advisors!

He would do whatever Cheney told him

Whatever.......

How do you think Obama would handle 911?

Do you even know all the safeguards Bush put in place to keep you safe?

He was not perfect by any stretch of the imagination.....but he truly loved his country and did everything he could to protect it.  

He would do whatever Cheney told him

What an idiotic response. Makes absolutely no sense. It's just a hater's remark, or a sympathizer's. Hopefully not the latter.

Bush would go after these animals. It would resemble the Iraqis leaving Kuwait. Remember that highway strewn with military vehicles? I loved every picture of that event. Thoroughly loved it. There are several breeds of dogs that I rank higher than those terrorists. I lose no sleep over their demise or seeing them blown to smithereens.

Bush would definitely ruin their day. Let's see if Obama can make me happy and do the same.

What an idiotic response. Makes absolutely no sense. It's just a hater's remark, or a sympathizer's. Hopefully not the latter.

Bush would go after these animals. It would resemble the Iraqis leaving Kuwait. Remember that highway strewn with military vehicles? I loved every picture of that event. Thoroughly loved it. There are several breeds of dogs that I rank higher than those terrorists. I lose no sleep over their demise or seeing them blown to smithereens.

Bush would definitely ruin their day. Let's see if Obama can make me happy and do the same.

Halliburton made 17.2 billion dollars from 2003 to 2006 Iraq and Afgan wars alone. What prominent political figure had close ties with Halliburton? Follow the freakin money!

Halliburton made 17.2 billion dollars from 2003 to 2006 Iraq and Afgan wars alone. What prominent political figure had close ties with Halliburton? Follow the freakin money!

Ladybird Johnson

Ladybird Johnson

Ladybird Johnson

That would be Brown and Root. Why else did Johnson not bomb North Vietnam into oblivion?....and he was a Communist, I mean Democrat.

Halliburton's profits were a by-product of war, not the reason it was fought. Huge difference. There are lots of companies that profit from war. You really need to come up with a better response. Yours is kinda lame.