NED LETS SCRATCH LIVINGSTON AND ASK MEMORIAL TO PLAY

Obvious self esteem issues in SOUTH county. Wish they were in Mid County!

region champ in 2011, last time Ned sniffed state was when after I graduated HS. Nah we dont wish to be Nederland. Btw I say again your bros across the tracks will play Memorial so dont bring up mid-county, yall by yall self on this. ;)

yeah bigger fish in district, whats wrong with having a more local rivalry with a "3 time district champion powerhouse"? Png had the onions to scrimmage us and outplayed us btw. I have more respect for them stepping on the field than someone ducking. Just my thoughts.

No offense, but I don't think the folks running Nederland's program give much of a dang about people who don't respect them. They do what they do, and don't care much about opinions... That's how you run a successful program, focus on what's going on in your house, and forget about the noise. Again, I said no offense, so hopefully no feelings were hurt. I'm sure they weren't, you're a tough cookie Buddy.

why play someone you might see in the postseason? That would be dumb to play Katy. But im sure you posted that idiotic statement out of emotion. Lol

You will not see Katy Tigers in the post season. Titans are a long ways away from competing with them... just my opinion, but playing them in preseason would give you a early look at them and their game. As far as making comments out of emotion .... well, take a look at your Nederland Trolling comments above. #Emotion

You will not see Katy Tigers in the post season. Titans are a long ways away from competing with them... just my opinion, but playing them in preseason would give you a early look at them and their game. As far as making comments out of emotion .... well, take a look at your Nederland Trolling comments above. #Emotion

we are both D2 so yes they would meet 3rd round or Regional Final so yes it would be dumb to play them in predistrict, and yes I responded to what IMO was an idiotic statement. Thx for pointing that out. ;)

we are both D2 so yes they would meet 3rd round or Regional Final so yes it would be dumb to play them in predistrict, and yes I responded to what IMO was an idiotic statement. Thx for pointing that out. ;)

Not really, you got tuned up at a score of 56-26 last year when they ran through the whole region and semi's with an overall score of  285-47 until they ran into Cedar Hill.   If you are going to make noise in that region, you better get used to their type of talent fast and use it as a measuring stick.  We have played several teams in non-district that we could or did meet up with in the playoffs, it provides a tool to see where you are and where you should improve if you are going to get deep in the playoffs.

You missed my point ... I don't think you will make it to round 3, and on a long shot that you do you WILL NOT beat KATY Tigers.  You have thrown "idiotic" in your last two statements, which is quite disrespectful. I thought this was a forum of opinions, but it appears that your opinion is all that matters. I guess my posts have touched your emotional nerve, which doesn't bother me because all you do is troll on Nederland.  

Not really, you got tuned up at a score of 56-26 last year when they ran through the whole region and semi's with an overall score of  285-47 until they ran into Cedar Hill.   If you are going to make noise in that region, you better get used to their type of talent fast and use it as a measuring stick.  We have played several teams in non-district that we could or did meet up with in the playoffs, it provides a tool to see where you are and where you should improve if you are going to get deep in the playoffs.

rather play teams you're not going to meet up with come playoff time in predistrict ala Houston Lamar who is D1.

Dogs1988, maybe you missed my point (in which I laughed at your post) not only do I think we get to the 3rd round I think we make it past 3rd round on to the Regional final hopefully versus Manvel in a rematch from 2012 IMO just like I dont see the puppies making the playoffs. Guess we have to agree to disagree on that.

rather play teams you're not going to meet up with come playoff time in predistrict ala Houston Lamar who is D1.

Ok, that is back to my main point.  How is playing Nederland going to help you?  You wont see us at all until you drop a classification. "If" your team is going to "pound us" like you say why not play Houston Lamar and  maybe pickup Cinco Ranch or Pearland on your non-district schedule.  Then worry about Ned when you drop?

Only thing goin on here is that PA fans are trying to get a game with nederland. Great to complain on a board but I bet it does nothing to actually accomplish their goal. I know for a fact that the game won't happen unless nederland and memorial are in the same district. Until then, memorial can keep complaining. Trying to pick a fight with a school with 600 or so less kids. Pretty cool. With that said I think nederland either keeps it close or wins that game

Ok, that is back to my main point.  How is playing Nederland going to help you?  You wont see us at all until you drop a classification. "If" your team is going to "pound us" like you say why not play Houston Lamar and  maybe pickup Cinco Ranch or Pearland on your non-district schedule.  Then worry about Ned when you drop?

have you seen my post bout local rivalry? We should drop Ozen off the schedule.