• Silsbee
    • Jasper
    • Orangefield
    • Hardin-Jefferson
    • Hamshire-Fannet
    • Bridge City
    • Kirbyville
    • West Orange Stark

well you didnt have to wait to long last season when Silsbee killed HJ at home so i wouldnt count on sitting there thinking that HJ is going to be District champs forever cause you would be living in a dream

Well what about that time when HJ beat yall in the state tournament... that had to suck im sorry.. how was the ride home by the way??

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

Well what about that time when HJ beat yall in the state tournament... that had to suck im sorry.. how was the ride home by the way??

that was not the point i was trying to get across the point is Silsbee can and will beat HJ in the upcoming season's give it up superman Silsbee has kryptonite

Guest ST4life

wow ur dumb

Im not the one with the ugly baby picture. come on man do you have another comeback becuse your a few fries short of a happy meal yourself

Guest ST4life

that was not the point i was trying to get across the point is Silsbee can and will beat HJ in the upcoming season's give it up superman Silsbee has kryptonite

Guest ST4life

;D The Freshmen on here like to talk..

do you have a problem with that all im doing is backing up my team you cant say nothin becuase you have to pretend to like all the teams

Guest ST4life

hah...thats why HJ's freshmen beat silsbee twice? that makes perfect sense cardinal.

yeah that is true that HJ's A team beat Silsbee's B team because Silsbee moved up most of there Freshman cause they are good

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ST4life

This poll is stupid you can tell that only fans votes there is no way WOS or Orangefield will beat Silsbee the only team that might have a chance is HJ

ST4life, i agree with you that polls are skewed because most fans vote for their own team regardless.  But i disagree with you that the Orangefield or WOS freshman teams had no chance to beat Silsbee.  I dont know about WOS, but Orangefield's 2 best players didnt play on the freshman team, one of them played on varsity the other on JV.  Orangefields freshman class, when they were in 8th grade lost only 2 games, both to WOS, (they beat Silsbee at Silsbee) and if they had a decent coach they wouldve gone undefeated.  If they wouldve kept that team together for their freshman year and not moved up the 2 best players, i think theres a good chance they couldve beaten Silsbee or HJ.  Without their best 2 players (which makes a huge difference for them) they still only lost to only Silsbee and HJ all season.  So what i'm saying is those votes while maybe are homer votes can be very much justified based on the facts i gave you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics