• Jasper
    • Orangefield
    • Hardin-Jefferson
    • Hamshire-Fannet
    • Bridge City
    • Kirbyville
    • West Orange Stark

Guest ST4life

ST4life, i agree with you that polls are skewed because most fans vote for their own team regardless.  But i disagree with you that the Orangefield or WOS freshman teams had no chance to beat Silsbee.  I dont know about WOS, but Orangefield's 2 best players didnt play on the freshman team, one of them played on varsity the other on JV.   Orangefields freshman class, when they were in 8th grade lost only 2 games, both to WOS, (they beat Silsbee at Silsbee) and if they had a decent coach they wouldve gone undefeated.  If they wouldve kept that team together for their freshman year and not moved up the 2 best players, i think theres a good chance they couldve beaten Silsbee or HJ.  Without their best 2 players (which makes a huge difference for them) they still only lost to only Silsbee and HJ all season.  So what i'm saying is those votes while maybe are homer votes can be very much justified based on the facts i gave you.

Silsbee did not play all of there freshman because some where moved to JV so i guess that we will never know who has the best freshman team until they are senior's

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
Guest ST4life

Get off your knees ST4 its going to be ok

haha end the thread will end on that note

Silsbee will end it when they beat HJ

well i guess will be waiting a while.. haha

well you didnt have to wait to long last season when Silsbee killed HJ at home so i wouldnt count on sitting there thinking that HJ is going to be District champs forever cause you would be living in a dream

Well what about that time when HJ beat yall in the state tournament... that had to suck im sorry.. how was the ride home by the way??

just a question how was your ride home this time :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder