• Hamshire-Fannet
    • Bridge City
    • Kirbyville
    • West Orange Stark

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... and i've been wondering for a while... if any one could help me out with this i'd be greatfull.... at the Kountze tournament a while back. The Silsbee Freshmen team was disqualified because they had an ineligable player... im not sure on why he was ineligible. or even why he was playing shouldn't the coaches have known that he was ineligible???

Please help me out on this

oh... are ya'lls junior high teams not very good? I know that we have some talent coming up for the next few years... our freshmen team is very good... our J/V is also good... and our 8th grade team has lots of talent... not so sure about 7th grade but i think they're pretty good... so we whould be good for a while...

I've watched the freshman team at Orangefield a lot since last year when they were in 8th grade and they have a lot of talent.  They've only lost 2 games this whole year, to HJ and Silsbee, and they've won several games this year handily.  Keep in mind, their 2 best players moved up, one is probably the best player on jv and the other freshman is a key contributor on varsity who averages around 10 pts a game now.  I know everyone in Orangefield is excited about this bunch of kids and what they can accomplish over the next 3 years.

Silsbee's varsity is actually a bit down this year compared to what is on the horizon.  The freshman and 8th grade teams are loaded with talent (speed and size).  Not to be biased or anything but Silsbee's bball program is on the verge of something special.

yeah the HJ Freshmen are really good... they won district in 7th grade.. and maybe 8th if not they came in second... they've lost one game this year... it was a non-district game to some private school in houston... i think that they've only lost like 5 or 6 games in 3 years.. (7th grade, 8th grade, and 9th grade)... so yeah they are pretty good... and im trying to think of who # 10 is... 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder