Outrage in STL

Mr. Buddy Garrity

The public is so outraged by the police acting like "military", they had to call in the actual military.  now they're about to see what military really looks like.

hell some will welcome them in, its some folks who want them there to protect them from the PD. Lol

I actually thought the command center was protected quite well, they have to be there for way more than protecting a command center. ;)

So the preliminary autopsy results are released and all wounds to Brown were in the front. That kind of negates many of the witnesses that claim Brown was walking away with his hands in the air.

Then it shows the round entered near his right eyes but exited at the jaw showing that it was going downward and then it entered a shoulder. Since Brown was facing the officer and standing (according to witnesses), it tends to indicate that Brown's head was down as if he was leaning toward the officer. 

The autopsy alone means nothing but now that facts are starting to come out it seems to look quite a bit different than the claimed "eye witnesses". Apparently some of them did not see what they stated and merely claimed to be witnesses or they outright lied. 

It does not exonerate the officer as it still comes down to what the justifications were of using that amount of force but it sure shows another angle of the story. According to a report on CNN, Jesse Jackson calls the autopsy report "inflammatory". Why Jesse, because it might back up the officer's claim that Brown was coming back at him? 

So the preliminary autopsy results are released and all wounds to Brown were in the front. That kind of negates many of the witnesses that claim Brown was walking away with his hands in the air.

Then it shows the round entered near his right eyes but exited at the jaw showing that it was going downward and then it entered a shoulder. Since Brown was facing the officer and standing (according to witnesses), it tends to indicate that Brown's head was down as if he was leaning toward the officer. 

The autopsy alone means nothing but now that facts are starting to come out it seems to look quite a bit different than the claimed "eye witnesses". Apparently some of them did not see what they stated and merely claimed to be witnesses or they outright lied. 

It does not exonerate the officer as it still comes down to what the justifications were of using that amount of force but it sure shows another angle of the story. According to a report on CNN, Jesse Jackson calls the autopsy report "inflammatory". Why Jesse, because it might back up the officer's claim that Brown was coming back at him? 

Would the fact that 4 of the 6 shots hit his arm back up the claim he kept coming at the officer? An arm shot would not put you down.....but finally the two head shots did?

I always thought the accomplice to the store robbery was never going to be a dependable "eye witness" . 

Would the fact that 4 of the 6 shots hit his arm back up the claim he kept coming at the officer? An arm shot would not put you down.....but finally the two head shots did?

I always thought the accomplice to the store robbery was never going to be a dependable "eye witness" . 

I would be willing to bet that all shots were fired in less than 2 seconds. 

more than you with a few more coming. Hope that answers your question. :)

On an interesting note (maybe), when the police are forced to give a statement for an internal investigation (such as a shooting), the officers normally types a notice on the statement that says the officer is being forced to give the statement for internal reasons only and he does not give up his Fifth Amendment right to remain silent. It protects officers from being forced to give internal statements that may implicate them and being fired for invoking their constitutional rights.

The interesting part? It is called the "Garrity" warning. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrity_warning

Here is the Garrity Statement that we type on our internal investigations:

Garrity Statement
On_________ (date/time) at ________________ (place), I was ordered to give this statement (report) by ____________________ (name/rank). I give this Statement (report) at his/her order as a condition of employment. I understand that I may face disciplinary action for disobeying this order so I have no alternative but to abide by the order.  It is my belief and understanding that the Department requires this statement (report) solely and exclusively for internal purposes and will not release it to any other person or agency. It is my further belief that this statement (report) will not and cannot be used against me in any criminal proceedings. For any and all other purposes, I hereby reserve my rights as provided by the United States Constitution and any other rights prescribed by law. Further, I rely specifically upon the protection afforded me under Garrity Vs. New Jersey 385 U.S. 439 (1967).

On an interesting note (maybe), when the police are forced to give a statement for an internal investigation (such as a shooting), the officers normally types a notice on the statement that says the officer is being forced to give the statement for internal reasons only and he does not give up his Fifth Amendment right to remain silent. It protects officers from being forced to give internal statements that may implicate them and being fired for invoking their constitutional rights.

The interesting part? It is called the "Garrity" warning. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrity_warning

had me for a second til I didn't see BUDDY GARRITY. ;)