Outrage in STL

Mr. Buddy Garrity

I made up my mind that police chief is a strange individual.

Maybe so......but I have some serious questions...

Attorney: Dorian Johnson confirms he was with Brown at store robbery. This was I believe the "key" eye witness that said Brown's arms were in the air and he was not the aggressor, etc.......

Do you still take him as a credible witness?

Because I sure don't.....

Maybe so......but I have some serious questions...

Attorney: Dorian Johnson confirms he was with Brown at store robbery. This was I believe the "key" eye witness that said Brown's arms were in the air and he was not the aggressor, etc.......

Do you still take him as a credible witness?

Because I sure don't.....

not sure, but the young lady who was also witness to this corroborated his story, we'll see.

@FOX2now: @FOX2now talked with Missouri Highway Patrol and they tell us they will get back to us with information why police aren't stopping looting.

The police force has now been turned into a political force and doesn't want to offend anyone...... except maybe the store owners that they are no longer protecting. 

At least quit using "military" tactics. 

From the last military actions that I saw on the news, the military lobbed artillery rounds or rockets into the enemy and when they sent in troops, they tossed in fragmentation grenades into structures to try and take out any survivors and then went in shooting anyone that was left. I guess it is a good thing the police in MO quit doing that. 

Hmmmm.... wait....... looking at the MO riots, I think the police mostly had riot batons and sidearms, gave many warnings over the loud speaker to move and gave people a long time to move away and then finally launched tear gas on those that refused a lawful order. Yeah, I guess that is the same as "military" tactics. These police are getting out of hand.  Just ask the store owners..................... 

@HuffingtonPost: REPORT: DOJ asked police not to release video that allegedly shows Michael Brown robbing a store http://huff.to/1BnSba6

But can you really blame them? They're being persecuted and prosecuted in the press for killing a guy that's been portrayed as a perfect kid who would never do anything wrong, which was a big part of the outrage when it seemed there was no way he'd ever have a problem with a cop.

Tonight is going to be interesting, majority of those folks dont even fear anything right now because they so fed up, now you drop a curfew? Haha, good luck with that. I see more people getting hurt than being safe. Bet alot of people get arrested while this curfew is in place, id be surprised if otherwise.

@funkflex: NBA: Stephen Jackson Says Ferguson Cop Dreamed of Killing A Black Man - http://bit.ly/1v1KiTj #IFWT

Man I truly hope nothing like this happens in P.A., if so I will be headed towards Lufkin so fast lol

This is the kind of crap that hurts the problem.......

Funkflex is an idiot.;.....he took a sentence out of an interview and made it seem fact

I hope he gets his azz kicked

This is the kind of crap that hurts the problem.......

Funkflex is an idiot.;.....he took a sentence out of an interview and made it seem fact

I hope he gets his azz kicked

flex causes controversy, he shouldn't even be talking bout the situation with the amount of dirt I got on him.