Obama.....

baddog

.....calls for air strikes against ISIS in Iraq.

About time.

I'm not a huge fan of Obama because I am not communist, but I am a war monger and like this move, albeit late in my opinion. I personally think it will take more than strategic air strikes to fend off the murderers.

I do not like the fact that Obama said we must defend our diplomats in the region when he completely forgot them in Benghazi. I do completely back any offensive military tactics. I like Daisy Cutters.

I'll give Obama a +1 on this.

What say ye?

I would personally like to see a team of Navy Seals dragging out the little punk ISIS guy that the news keeps showing telling how they embarrased our military and will do it again.

After that I say we use any of the leftover ordinance we still have from any past wars. This is a particularly disgusting group of terrorists, and if everyone of them parishes in a bombing run would be fine with me.
Wipe this group completely off the map and maybe, just maybe the next bunch of crap will think twice about starting this kind of mess. No quarter, no surrender, no prisoners! Don't give them anything to surrender to, just hit them from a distance and wipe them out!

As far as Obama is concerned, he can't win in this situation. No matter what he does he will be chastised by one side or the other, so he needs to just step up and take control and act to help the people that are being tortured, murdered, and raped by these lowlife scum. Wipe them out and send a message. Don't try to be political! Don't try to negotiate with them, and don't turn this into a war! Use our overwhelming military power to crush them in one fell swoop and be done! No warning, no negotiating, just get it done.

As far as Obama is concerned, he can't win in this situation. No matter what he does he will be chastised by one side or the other, so he needs to just step up and take control and act to help the people that are being tortured, murdered, and raped by these lowlife scum. Wipe them out and send a message. Don't try to be political! Don't try to negotiate with them, and don't turn this into a war! Use our overwhelming military power to crush them in one fell swoop and be done! No warning, no negotiating, just get it done.

I agree Trojan. No quarter certainly applies here. These are animals that behead children. Glad to see others who think as I do. ISIS needs to be eradicated.