obama and International Religious Freedom...

smitty

obama claims to be a Christian and I don't like doubting a person's word.  But -- the Bible says you'll know them by the fruit they bear.  So, that being said, there is an organization called The United States International Religious Freedom.  The Ambassador-At-Large position has not been filled since last October.  Now to the point:  Meriam Ibrahim is a Sudanese Christian that had been in prison for her religious beliefs.  As a matter of fact, she was sentence to death. She was also married to an American.  So, who helped her?  NOT obama!  Even Canada helped her.  But it was the Vatican that negotiated her release.  Again -- NOT obama.   Now remember, obama says he is a Christian.  At the same time, obama's foreign policy priority, as we learned in one of my previous post, is gay rights.  So, he can push gay rights around the world but not help advance his Christian beliefs.  Interesting!! 

There is a very big and distinct difference in Judging a person as being "less than", unworthy or inferior so that you can feel "righteous" about mistreating them or worse; and observing their actions and making a judgement about their character and/or the decisions that they make and reacting appropriately.  Anyone who is a parent has made judgements about the kids that their children are around and has had the very audacity to limit or prevent their child from hanging out with or at least limiting the exposure they have to that child.  How dare you judge a person like that!!  Only God knows their heart and the fact that they are trying to convince your child to do something that is completely against your values is just plain mean and hateful!!

You guys or so wacky... everyday same crap. Get over it. 1000 topics started about Obama smitty I'm seriously think you have a crush on Obama. I have no problem with opposition. But your clearly in the deep end you make at least 5 anti Obama topics a day your either in love, John McCain or mitt Romney.

It's called education.  The Low Information Voter thinks obama's a saint.  I'm giving actual stuff going on that you and others don't see or hear from the sources ya'll frequent.  The stuff I show here, I know you haven't seen.  Just because you don't like what you see here doesn't mean it's wrong.  So, I will continue to show why obama is the worst President ever.  You can not defeat the enemy by ignoring them.    Or, is it that some can't handle the truth?!

It's called education.  The Low Information Voter thinks obama's a saint.  I'm giving actual stuff going on that you and others don't see or hear from the sources ya'll frequent.  The stuff I show here, I know you haven't seen.  Just because you don't like what you see here doesn't mean it's wrong.  So, I will continue to show why obama is the worst President ever.  You can not defeat the enemy by ignoring them.    Or, is it that some can't handle the truth?!

nothing in this post is true. Stop stating opinions as if they were facts. I could care less about how you feel towards or about Obama. I just question why go about it like the nature in which you do. It's plenty of guys on this site that opposes obama but they don't take the Rafael Cruz route you take.

nothing in this post is true. Stop stating opinions as if they were facts. I could care less about how you feel towards or about Obama. I just question why go about it like the nature in which you do. It's plenty of guys on this site that opposes obama but they don't take the Rafael Cruz route you take.

The bold part:  You must.  You brought it up.  Again -- one can't learn by listening to one side of the argument.  Connect the dots!!

Well believe that if that's what you need to believe. I just told you what it was. Just say you did want to or couldn't answer the question.

If the question is why do I post the things i post, well, I post what obama actually does.  Any time you feel what I post is a lie, then by all means show me/us where it's wrong.  But, again, I'm going to post stuff you and the other libs aren't going to see on whatever ya'll watch or listen to.  But, what makes a lot of libs mad is not the fact that obama does these things, it's the fact that these things are exposed!

You guys or so wacky... everyday same crap. Get over it. 1000 topics started about Obama smitty I'm seriously think you have a crush on Obama. I have no problem with opposition. But your clearly in the deep end you make at least 5 anti Obama topics a day your either in love, John McCain or mitt Romney.

roflmao