Charlie Strong dismisses 3 Longhorns

It would seem to me that you would be more interested in Bama's and LSU's recruiting and coaches. Oh, I forgot, you suck up to your new conference teams.

Bama has the #1 recruiting class almost every year so that's not that funny. Maybe Saban will start having slumber parties, so A&M will have a chance to pass them.

That should lead to a recruiting bonanza! If the random room searches weren't bad enough, now the coaches are having campouts with the players in their dorms. I bet recruits are lining up to be treated like 11 yr olds again.

You severely underestimate the importance of parents in the recruiting process.  Mack Brown wasn't the king of recruiting due to his ability to relate to the kids.  He was the king because of his ability to win over the parents.  The better question is how the parents will view this recent news.

Now they are having sleepovers with the coaches. The jokes write themselves
@ChipBrownHD: HD Exclusive: #Longhorns' coaches moving in with players as fall camp begins. More only @HornsDigest ($). ... http://t.co/6QAVasYCAj
For the next 2 weeks all UT Football coaches will move into Jester East to "live, eat, train and return together," with team. This will be for just 2 weeks before the entire student population arrives for the 2014-2015 school year.

How did those "Junction Boys" handle the "sleepover" requirement of Coach Bryant?

Aggy obsession. Always been that way. Even in their new conference, with all those new rivalries (in aggy's eyes anyway), they still can't help stalking big brother!

I think that is funny.  When the conversation was about Aggie's in trouble it seemed that every post was about how the A&M football program was doomed to fail - by TEXAS fans

^^^^^^^^ We will see. I think that Texas has a lot more problems than A&M at this time.

I don't know. I saw the videos from A&M camp and they didn't have logos on their helmets. Sumlin must have lost control and is trying to gain it back by making the players earn their ATM on their helmets. No word on whether Sumlin is letting them do the Thumbs Up Gig Em sign or if they have to earn that too.

I don't know. I saw the videos from A&M camp and they didn't have logos on their helmets. Sumlin must have lost control and is trying to gain it back by making the players earn their ATM on their helmets. No word on whether Sumlin is letting them do the Thumbs Up Gig Em sign or if they have to earn that too.

Smoke a bowl, get a sticker.