Odds for Your team making the State Championship

I concur and also, there is always a team every year that comes from nowhere and demolishes people.

Maybe not every year but it happens often enough.The two teams that come to mind that it happened to were Gilmer and Brownwood.They were thought to be unstopable.

Region 3 looks weak with LM being the only standout but I don't know what Giddings,La Grange and Columbus have coming back.I do know D1 region 3 is loaded and that will be a dog fight for sure.

Maybe not every year but it happens often enough.The two teams that come to mind that it happened to were Gilmer and Brownwood.They were thought to be unstopable.

Region 3 looks weak with LM being the only standout but I don't know what Giddings,La Grange and Columbus have coming back.I do know D1 region 3 is loaded and that will be a dog fight for sure.

District 11 and 12 out of region 3...

La Grange - 7 returning starters, last year (13-1 state semifinalists)

Giddings - 7 returning starters, last year (3-6)

Smithville - 14 returning starters, last year (1-9)

Caldwell - 15 returning starters, last year (1-9)

Salado - 13 returning starters, last year (1-9)

Wharton - 15 returning starters, last year (9-3 area finalists)

Bellville - 6 returning starters (none on offense), last year (8-3 bi district finalists)

Sweeny - 13 returning starters, last year (8-4 area finalists)

Columbus - 12 returning starters, last year (6-4 bi district finalists)

Brookshire Royal - 11 returning starters, last year (1-9)

District 11 and 12 out of region 3...

La Grange - 7 returning starters, last year (13-1 state semifinalists)

Giddings - 7 returning starters, last year (3-6)

Smithville - 14 returning starters, last year (1-9)

Caldwell - 15 returning starters, last year (1-9)

Salado - 13 returning starters, last year (1-9)

Wharton - 15 returning starters, last year (9-3 area finalists)

Bellville - 6 returning starters (none on offense), last year (8-3 bi district finalists)

Sweeny - 13 returning starters, last year (8-4 area finalists)

Columbus - 12 returning starters, last year (6-4 bi district finalists)

Brookshire Royal - 11 returning starters, last year (1-9)

Thanks Bobcat.District 11 with LaGrange only returning 7 seem to be weak.District 12 might be a little better with Wharton,Sweeny and Columbus returning a few more from playoff teams but it don't look like anything special is coming out of these two districts.WO-S has a real shot of getting out the region if they don't #$%* up.

This year 50% chance Dayt will make the regional finals(9 times in 18 yrs),after that 25% chance they'll make finals.The road to Arlington will be a bit tougher w/some powerhouse teams that stayed in 5a and didn't move up to 6a.The talent is there the kiddos gotta want it..Got a gem when Dayt hired Coach Davis(LB Coach from Summer Creek,in my opinion SC's strength on defense.Several times Brenham knocked us out in tight fb games,1 pt last year & Broncs ret alot

whitehead will be missed this year. The kids liked him and played hard for him. I thought he did a good job with the linebackers. I think Dakota Allen could make a lot of coaches look good but we will see what the new coach has got having 3 new linebackers to work with.

Hate to hear Whitehead is gone. Is this the same Davis that had a stint Anahuac?

My Panthers stand a Snowball's chance in Hell, but we will put up one heck of a Fight to get there. You have All been warned. Lol

You mean like the 2011 Cardiac Panthers,whooped BH bi-dist,shocked Setx whoopin Brenham,only to lose to LaMarque in 3rd rd,brawl@Stallworth :D

I know it sounds crazy but with the amount of talent they have, the loss of Cole wont really be an issue. The way they have been the last few years, lose one and two more that are just as good or better are waiting.

Cole is still young.Like I said the worst thing about loosing Cole is we would have had him for two more years.Loosing him now is not as bad as loosing him with another year under his belt.Don't get me wrong I still wish he would have stayed but Chase is well tested.