Ozen's Randle gets his first offer

Congrats to Mr. Randle on his offer. He earned it. With 4.3 speed he should get more.

Bigcam I applaud you and the way you raised your son. I'm not one for excuses and I don't believe in teaching kids excuses. Make the best of your situation and take advantage of your opportunities. If you are really good, it doesn't matter where you play ( AKA MICHAEL STRAHAN, JERRY RICE)

Congrats to Mr. Randle on his offer. He earned it. With 4.3 speed he should get more.

Bigcam I applaud you and the way you raised your son. I'm not one for excuses and I don't believe in teaching kids excuses. Make the best of your situation and take advantage of your opportunities. If you are really good, it doesn't matter where you play ( AKA MICHAEL STRAHAN, JERRY RICE)

Thank You Sir!!! We try to surround ourselves with people we relate to & have the same values. We really appreciate the things you have shown him & talked to him about.

Big cam your making a mistake by sending your son to play for Woodard

Ozensfinest please put up your crystal ball, it doesn't work very well. No offense but remember the Alamo, I mean TCU and SFA. The crystal ball didn't work well then so please throw it away. Free Education, Home Cooking, Opportunity to play, School coming off of a winning record & Parents will get to see him play. If this is bad then I hope these bad things happen to all of my kids! Lol, Don't be sO critical homie.

Ozensfinest please put up your crystal ball, it doesn't work very well. No offense but remember the Alamo, I mean TCU and SFA. The crystal ball didn't work well then so please throw it away. Free Education, Home Cooking, Opportunity to play, School coming off of a winning record & Parents will get to see him play. If this is bad then I hope these bad things happen to all of my kids! Lol, Don't be sO critical homie.

I clearly said I wouldn't at all pass up a free education but if they were other options I would highly consider them over LU any day of the week. Schools like McNesse, SFA, Sam etc would all be much better choices than LU IMO. Besides I personally think its best for kids to leave the Beaumont and go off to a school elsewhere just so they can experience life outside of SETX. When I speak I'm I speak on factual things that I know and from experience seeing that I had the opportunity to be recruited by MANY schools myself, and I know Woodard sells dreams to kids just to get them to sign there. I have many friends from Beaumont that went and played for him that'll tell you he's full of crap. I'm sticking to what I said previously, Big Cam you are making a mistake by letting Rodney go play for Woodard IMO. However congrats to Rodney, Big Cam and his family! I'm always happy especially for Ozen kids doing positive things.

I clearly said I wouldn't at all pass up a free education but if they were other options I would highly consider them over LU any day of the week. Schools like McNesse, SFA, Sam etc would all be much better choices than LU IMO. Besides I personally think its best for kids to leave the Beaumont and go off to a school elsewhere just so they can experience life outside of SETX. When I speak I'm I speak on factual things that I know and from experience seeing that I had the opportunity to be recruited by MANY schools myself, and I know Woodard sells dreams to kids just to get them to sign there. I have many friends from Beaumont that went and played for him that'll tell you he's full of crap. I'm sticking to what I said previously, Big Cam you are making a mistake by letting Rodney go play for Woodard IMO. However congrats to Rodney, Big Cam and his family! I'm always happy especially for Ozen kids doing positive things.

I think college coaches across America do the same. 

I clearly said I wouldn't at all pass up a free education but if they were other options I would highly consider them over LU any day of the week. Schools like McNesse, SFA, Sam etc would all be much better choices than LU IMO. Besides I personally think its best for kids to leave the Beaumont and go off to a school elsewhere just so they can experience life outside of SETX. When I speak I'm I speak on factual things that I know and from experience seeing that I had the opportunity to be recruited by MANY schools myself, and I know Woodard sells dreams to kids just to get them to sign there. I have many friends from Beaumont that went and played for him that'll tell you he's full of crap. I'm sticking to what I said previously, Big Cam you are making a mistake by letting Rodney go play for Woodard IMO. However congrats to Rodney, Big Cam and his family! I'm always happy especially for Ozen kids doing positive things.

After reading this, just a random question. One that I asked myself yesterday... Lamar has a band and a dance team. Why does Lamar never participate in the Martin Luther King Jr. parade with either their band, dancers, or even maybe a float or two? The parade takes place just blocks from them (used to end at LU). That'll be a great way to build a rapport and a relationship with the community, kids, and parents...

• 2 weeks later...