District 12-3A D1 Predictions

Kirbyville will best anybody they line up against! Man what a let down your in for...I almost feel sorry for u.

Kountze may have some success this year, but no way they beat Kirbyville. This is a football town. Y'all better stick to basketball for real though. Don't run and hide when Kirbyville put a good whooping on your Lions. Im willing to bet this won't be that much of a contest this year.

Kountze may have some success this year, but no way they beat Kirbyville. This is a football town. Y'all better stick to basketball for real though. Don't run and hide when Kirbyville put a good whooping on your Lions. Im willing to bet this won't be that much of a contest this year.

I'm willing to bet you have no clue what your talking about

EC has some unknowns right now.  I think they only have 8 seniors this year.  They had lots of underclassman with quality time spent on the field last year so they do have some experience.  The backfield will be all Juniors.  I certainly see them being in the mix this year but next year they should be even better.  

lets clear one thing up for the record.  I know the fans (cough cough..1980) can be a little overbearing!  ok i know what your thinking!  Alot overbearing, but make no mistake.  I watched these kids and talked with alot of them. They do not have that same mentality.  They are young and working hard.  The attitude is not that they are the team to beat.  They seem very humble and they are where they should be right now mentally working hard.  They know they are going to have to work hard for this district and they seem to be doing that. 

lets clear one thing up for the record. I know the fans (cough cough..1980) can be a little overbearing! ok i know what your thinking! Alot overbearing, but make no mistake. I watched these kids and talked with alot of them. They do not have that same mentality. They are young and working hard. The attitude is not that they are the team to beat. They seem very humble and they are where they should be right now mentally working hard. They know they are going to have to work hard for this district and they seem to be doing that.

Bro have u seen what Kountze said on the news??

lets clear one thing up for the record.  I know the fans (cough cough..1980) can be a little overbearing!  ok i know what your thinking!  Alot overbearing, but make no mistake.  I watched these kids and talked with alot of them. They do not have that same mentality.  They are young and working hard.  The attitude is not that they are the team to beat.  They seem very humble and they are where they should be right now mentally working hard.  They know they are going to have to work hard for this district and they seem to be doing that.

I don't think those kids are going around talking crap...kids have a better feel for things than us has been adults...they are gonna work hard to win and try and live up to the BS shoveled on their backs unreasonably. Look, I just want my Lions to go leave 100% on the field...Here is my absolute favorite quote in the world...this is what every young man should believe and win or loose if you approach life the same way you will bring home the money and the love!
(I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle... victorious.")

{Vince Lombardi}

Oh and MR WILDCAT PRIDE BOY...don't ever take a crappy shot at my boys making some back handed BS remark that they need to stay off the football field and stay in the gym! These young men have busted their tail to try and make a football program at Koutze. They deserve your respect...

i guess i missed something,  I heard the comments about them being targeted.   did i miss something?

No you missed nothing...I asked boys about targeting comment and they said "it was on Setx sports" I told them you can't pay attention to all that...most of its just for fun...but that shows you that these kids read stuff and take it to heart.

1980?  come on man!    did that comment really get you that upset?  

momma always told me if you cant take it don't dish it!  

They were just reacting to the hype being built between the two mainly on setxsports.  Surely you dont think his comments were out of line because if you do then you have a huge problem. 

Go back and do a search of Wildcat_Pride_1980 previous comments?  If you consider what they said inappropriate then you owe this community a big apolgy for some of your comments!