District 12-3A D1 Predictions

Just thought about it...without newton...we have a vacuum! LOL...yes I know Kirbyville is gonna claim the reins, because by George they are winning district every year...EC will say it belongs to them out default...Buna is the biggest school in the district and never loose, they just run out of time...Woodville is gonna throw out some history with plenty of stats...Warren does not care with victory over Woodville twice in two years...Hardin is always on task for winning it all...AP will throw some of that history too...and Kountze, well they broke a 40 year curse and Kick everybody's butt at Basketball! LOL just had to throw that out before somebody else said something about Kountze and basketball! I personally don't think this district will ever have the rule Newton had. I think every year will bring a new. Yes we may have a team that rules two years in a row but nothing like the past. Best of luck to all and with practice starting tomorrow...God Bless!

Just thought about it...without newton...we have a vacuum! LOL...yes I know Kirbyville is gonna claim the reins, because by George they are winning district every year...EC will say it belongs to them out default...Buna is the biggest school in the district and never loose, they just run out of time...Woodville is gonna throw out some history with plenty of stats...Warren does not care with victory over Woodville twice in two years...Hardin is always on task for winning it all...AP will throw some of that history too...and Kountze, well they broke a 40 year curse and Kick everybody's butt at Basketball! LOL just had to throw that out before somebody else said something about Kountze and basketball! I personally don't think this district will ever have the rule Newton had. I think every year will bring a new. Yes we may have a team that rules two years in a row but nothing like the past. Best of luck to all and with practice starting tomorrow...God Bless!

man you said it all. Hahaha. Good luck to kountze this yr.

If he's not kvillekats then he's his brother. Lol

I'm trying to tell ya Kirbyville is for real. Newton is 15 minutes away from Kirbyville. These two schools know each other well. Newton have Ronnie Elam back, but not sure if Calum Foster gonna start I'm hearing from local Eagles fans he have bad headaches and may not be cleared to play. Jace Thomas might be starting tailback in scrimmage. Either way it's gonna be a test for both. I have to give the upper hand to Kirbyville because they're stacked on defense. Newton better have some kind of passing game or its gonna be tough.

I'm trying to tell ya Kirbyville is for real. Newton is 15 minutes away from Kirbyville. These two schools know each other well. Newton have Elam back, but not sure if Calum gonna start I'm hearing from local Eagles fans he have bad headaches.Jace Thomas might be starting tailback in scrimmage. Either way it's gonna be a test for both. I have to give the upper hand to Kirbyville because they're stacked on defense. Newton better have some kind of passing game or its gonna be tough.

Go check out the interview just on six with Kountze...great k-ville Kountze moment!

How many times are you going to say the same thing over and over before you believe it yourself ?

In other news,

Warren hired Jimmy Johnson as QB coach and rumor has it that Johnny Unitas's grandson just transferred in.

Watch out ! New team to beat in this district

How many times are you going to say the same thing over and over before you believe it yourself ?

In other news,
Warren hired Jimmy Johnson as QB coach and rumor has it that Johnny Unitas's grandson just transferred in.

Watch out ! New team to beat in this district

Now that's funny! K-ville pride...you have said your Kats are gonna whip our butts so many times, well my Granny is jumping on the wagon now! K-ville is gonna be a hand full and our guys know 7on7 is no where near as physical as strapping on the pads! Just to bring closure to this Kountze / K-ville hype...let's just agree to disagree and when Kountze wins we shake hands and go on down the Football road...agreed?

Now that's funny! K-ville pride...you have said your Kats are gonna whip our butts so many times, well my Granny is jumping on the wagon now! K-ville is gonna be a hand full and our guys know 7on7 is no where near as physical as strapping on the pads! Just to bring closure to this Kountze / K-ville hype...let's just agree to disagree and when Kountze wins we shake hands and go on down the Football road...agreed?

Why u think Kountze gonna beat a Kirbyville team that shut u out last season? Kountze never have and will not beat the Kats in 2014.

Why u think Kountze gonna beat a Kirbyville team that shut u out last season? Kountze never have and will not beat the Kats in 2014.

8-0 right? We had no QB except last drive and he put it down y'all's throat and put a pass into the in zone...yes our guy got de-cleated, but bad call on ref...look at on film and he had control in the zone...should have been 6 and come down to a two point conversion...maybe we get maybe not but you guys won a game amidst very sloppy conditions and an opponent with no starting QB...except last drive and he killed ya! K-ville would lost in overtime...TBH. How will it go this year, maybe we win...maybe you guys win. Either way it will because old fashioned smash mouth, high flying shoot out! Our best guys on the field and your best on the field...here's the bet...Kountze wins you get on her say, " KOUNTZE IS THE BETTER TEAM HANDS-DOWN UNDISPUTED " and if K-ville wind I will do the same!