District 12-3A D1 Predictions

EaglesWoodville#1 better utilize google. Corrigan has played Kirbyville numerous time in recent years and have gotten blown out everytime. The last time we played them they had nothing but track stars on the team. They beat Newton but lost to us 55-20.

How bad you beat them in the PAST means nothing if you haven't played them recently. Please refer to my above statement. And please leave the past where it belongs.

Interesting question....

Top five athletes in this district? Hmmmmm....

1. Graylond Arnold // Kountze
3. Marqui Jackson // Woodville
4. Justin Harper //Kountze

Please fill in this list for me...I imagine there will be at least one from Kville. Just not muck knowledge on names.

Gore, Diggles, Beaty, Dennis, Smith, ....Youve have plenty of knowledge on these names by the end of the year! 

these guys dont need their name on that list, they play as a team and like it that way!  We will see how this basing your team off one player turns out for some of these teams.

Ive got a feeling that we are going hear this comment alot this year  "we might have lost but we still had the best player in district on the field'  :P  :P  :D  ;)

EaglesWoodville#1 its obvious you don't have any idea what kind of talent in Kirbyville. Corrigan is good, but if we were scheduled to play them they would have problems with Kville like the past.

Thread on they had problems with Kirbyville in the past it was because Kirbyville was a state powerhouse at the time.. Stop thinking like Kirbyville is gods gift to football.. You sound ridiculous in every post you make👌

Utfan06 Kirbyville is in a position to be like that again for the next few years. They are ranked #8 for a reason bro. How do I sound ridiculous? There's nothing wrong with having confidence in your Lions, but I keep telling ya Kirbyville is loaded and ready.

They are not THAT good lol your talking about a team that went two the state championship two years in a row lol...CMON MAN...

They are not THAT good lol your talking about a team that went two the state championship two years in a row lol...CMON MAN...

Do I think we are going to win district?  yes

Do I think they can make a playoff run and go 2 or 3 deep?  Yes

Do i think they are as good as the team that went to state a few years ago?  HELL NO!!

Do I think we are going to win district? yes

Do I think they can make a playoff run and go 2 or 3 deep? Yes

Do i think they are as good as the team that went to state a few years ago? HELL NO!!

That's all I'm saying.. I can't wait for us to play y'all.. And over the years I've actually pulled for them when they aren't playing Kountze lol Kountze vs Kirbyville will decide the district title this year unless heaven forbid key injuries to either team.

Lol this is getting a little ridiculous. Kirbyville will be good this year. But they won't have the QB play or superstars that they had when they were REALLY good. I.E. the Hazlewood brothers, Caleb Cucanic, Brodrick Jackson, the Ervine brothers, Fred Ford, Will Tyler, etc.

THAT list goes on and on. Lol

Lol this is getting a little ridiculous. Kirbyville will be good this year. But they won't have the QB play or superstars that they had when they were REALLY good. I.E. the Hazlewood brothers, Caleb Cucanic, Brodrick Jackson, the Ervine brothers, Fred Ford, Will Tyler, etc.

THAT list goes on and on. Lol

the 08-09 team before Will and Caleb but had Musgrove and that solid O line!   I enjoyed being part of that team, very special! 

when I say being a part of that team obviously i wasnt on the team...i was the school officer and my desk was pretty much in the Coachs office and they didnt go anywhere I didnt lead them with lights and siren!   It was fun!

Ok I'll give Kountze 2nd or 3rd. I still think our toughest opponent is EC.

I still like the Cats to win district, but being realistic,  

any of top 4  (Kvl, Ktz, Buna, EC) could pull it off.  They all have athletes and depends on who can put it together and then hold it together until week 10.  

Do not count Buna out of this district!  I think the will be in the mix at the end

Ballard,Samuel,Rawls,Brown,Ebner,Cauley and the list goes on. No way Kountze beat Kirbyville. I'm sorry just ain't gonna happen.

All I here is blah-blah-blah...Kirbyville is so great blah-blah-blah...Kirbyville will give everyone a beat down blah-blah-blah...give me a break! You can spout names and talk trash all you want. You can make claims of greatness till the cows come home, but your team will have to stand on that field every Friday night and live up to your SMACK! When you do loose, you will have an excuse...watch out y'all...big bad Kirbyville is coming to town and they are bionic ballers! Whatever just hush and play the dang game and let the helmets and shoulder pads do the talking Bubba! LOL

All I here is blah-blah-blah...Kirbyville is so great blah-blah-blah...Kirbyville will give everyone a beat down blah-blah-blah...give me a break! You can spout names and talk trash all you want. You can make claims of greatness till the cows come home, but your team will have to stand on that field every Friday night and live up to your SMACK! When you do loose, you will have an excuse...watch out y'all...big bad Kirbyville is coming to town and they are bionic ballers! Whatever just hush and play the dang game and let the helmets and shoulder pads do the talking Bubba! LOL

I never said any of the above bubba. I said Kirbyville is the team to beat this year considering they went 9-3 with only one district loss to an opponent who's no longer in the district. They have the same kids coming back along with some pulled up from a good JV squad last season. You do the math sir. They are highly favorite to win this district.