District 12-3A D1 Predictions

Don't sell E. Chambers short. Newton and E. Chambers was a tough game every year. This year will be no different, E. Chambers has most of their tough games on the road. They get Buna at home but have to go to Kirbyville and Kountze. Kville gets Kountze and
E .Chambers at home. Buna gets Kville at home.
I don't think anyone goes through this district undefeated. It's going to be interesting because their are four very good teams
in this district.
E. Chambers is one of the best coached teams in district 12. I can't remember when E. Chambers had a bad year. They have 22
letterman returning with 6 on offense and 8 on defense.

Utfan06...I think y'all gonna be shell-shocked again. Arnold is the only one impress me last season. Kirbyville have one very speedy WR in Dee Ballard who nearly made it to state in track last season and a very speedy tailback (Ty Dennis) that's only a sophomore this year and didn't play against y'all because of injuries....As a matter fact he didn't play but one game in district last year. Kountze have some talent, but Kirbyville is stacked for real.

Utfan06...I think y'all gonna be shell-shocked again. Arnold is the only one impress me last season. Kirbyville have one very speedy WR in Dee Ballard who nearly made it to state in track last season and a very speedy tailback (Ty Dennis) that's only a sophomore this year and didn't play against y'all because of injuries....As matter fact he didn't play but one game in district last year. Kountze have some talent,but Kirbyville is stacked for real.

sounds just like k ville Kats ... Could it be ?

Well warren has beat them the last couple of years lol

But they also beat Hardin lol Woodville won't be as bad as people think. My first post was probably a stretch. Playoffs aren't on people's minds right now around here. An improvement is. I don't think it's unreasonable to say they finish ahead of Warren and/or Hardin. Hardin is overrated and Warren lost quite a bit.

I'm not going to go into a novel about how successful our PeeWee teams are like some specific fans in this district have in the past (cough cough), but I will say Woodville has a lot of talent and size coming up. The incoming 8th grade and Freshmen classes. Go watch the 8th grade if anyone doesn't believe me lol I'm a witness. I wouldn't say it if it wasn't the truth.

Woodville has never had a problem developing athletes. The problem has always been keeping on the field and off the streets so they can help their team and school be successful. Hopefully Coach Waldie can help improve in that area.

Returning starters by teams and stuff lol..

Anahuac 6 offense 8 defense also return Josh Cooper who is the district returning passing leader. Threw for 1100 yards last year.

Buna 9 offense 6 defense best returning player would have to be DE Tyler Edwards...

East Chambers 6 offense 8 defense top returning player ATH Dylan silcox

Hardin 8 offense 10 defense best two returning are the two big tackles Cory Nance and Cory mettlen.

Kirbyville 8 offense 7 defense top returners are DB Tevin Samuel and QB Jackson Gore. Yes I'm sure you Kirbyville fans will add to this lol

Kountze 8 offense 6 defense top returners are QB grayland arnold, SS Deontra Morgan (90 tackles 4 int)

Warren 8 offense 7 defense top returning play LB chance mcgallion.

Woodville 4 offense 5 defense top returning player QB Marqui Jackson

I watched Woodville 8th grade last season. They have some talent especially at the running back position. They beat Kirbyville 8th grade 35-14 and we had bunch kids didn't play due to grades. I'm not taking nothing away from them but that's the truth. They have two very fast backs.

Now hopefully this new coach can keep them on the field and out of trouble.