District 12-3A D1 Predictions

Misdirection won't work either my best good EC buddy. Lol.. Your comment was in reference to the reasons why Kirbyville did so well against Kountze, while EC struggled against them. I pointed out that the same could be said for Kirbyville's Anahuac game vs EC's Anahuac game. Their is no checkmate cause this game's been over. I already put the board up, put everybody to bed, and have been sitting on the porch for a while now drinking my adult beverage. :P  

I think that Adult beverage is messing with your post. LOL I'm going to have you cheering for the Bucs if you have a couple more.  :) I guess this won't get settled until last game of District. Good luck to everyone and God Bless Ya !!!!

Rankings are just an opinion of a subject matter expert. ( take that for what it's worth lol). They're just fun for the fans.IMO Just nice to see we're getting some well deserved respect. From outside East Texas.

don't get me wrong, I look at them and hope my favorite ones move up too . lol
It's fun to analyze and predict.

My point is Buna did a better job defensively than Kirbyville did against a common opponent, I gave your team the prompts on the offensive side

Orangefield shot themselves in the foot against Buna. Turnovers plus 2 missed field goals. Then with time running out in 2nd quarter Orangefield was trying to call timeout to get field goal on but the refs would not acknowledge any of the OF coaches attempts to call timeout

Just gonna throw this out there...

District 12 will not be at state.

we didn't expect any other opinion from you.....LOL    your like a mesquito..I knew when someone mentioned another team outside this area you would come buzzing!   it don't even have to be negative. just mention a team from outside setx and its like forgetting to spray after a rain!!   here comes oldschool with his negative remarks

we didn't expect any other opinion from you.....LOL your like a mesquito..I knew when someone mentioned another team outside this area you would come buzzing! it don't even have to be negative. just mention a team from outside setx and its like forgetting to spray after a rain!! here comes oldschool with his negative remarks

I will continue to be negative about setx until you get on the same level as the rest of the state.

You think I'm bad now this is nothing. If I had kids in school down here I would really be throwing a fit.

I would think you setx parents would want more for your kids...I guess y'all don't know. It's pitiful.

I will continue to be negative about setx until you get on the same level as the rest of the state.

You think I'm bad now this is nothing. If I had kids in school down here I would really be throwing a fit.

I would think you setx parents would want more for your kids...I guess y'all don't know. It's pitiful.

last I cked this is called setx sports. Get lost !! We don't won't or need your opinion .. Go find somewhere else to run your pie trap