BEDELMON'S PICK OF THE YEAR.....

Actually, the score looked worse than it was. We moved the ball easily, just couldn poke it in... Then WOS had a couple of calls go their way at home (imagine that)...You must be thinking about when 

WOS played that poor team from Silsbee after we beat them up for ya... We will be ALOT better than when we played yall last year... You can bet on that podna...

Guest Farmer Fran

Actually, the score looked worse than it was. We moved the ball easily, just couldn poke it in... Then WOS had a couple of calls go their way at home (imagine that)...You must be thinking about when 

WOS played that poor team from Silsbee after we beat them up for ya... We will be ALOT better than when we played yall last year... You can bet on that podna...

That poor team from Silsbee still beat HJ.

Like I have stated before "HJ is the undisputed district champions...in moral victories"

I love it when ya call me BIG POPPA!!!! Hate to hear WOS lost their QB, that sucks..... We want to beat a team at their best...Chase is good enough to get the job done though.... Those Stats are impressive.... Wont mean a hill of beans this year.... Years past, there were not 2 Edelmon kids on the field.... :D  :D :D  :D  :D  

Well BIG FLOPPA, just in can I make this game, what name will your boys be using in the game program?  I understand that they avoid using Bedelmon now out of embarrassment. 

That poor team from Silsbee still beat HJ.

Like I have stated before "HJ is the undisputed district champions...in moral victories"

Now hold on a minute there half a hundred.... I know for a fact your not bragging about that 1 point squeek by para-palegic touchdown to a 20 year old fiasco.... Face it, we made our point.... I saw your qb get helped off the field.... Your big ol' D-1 linemen gettin carted off..... I bet its hard as hell to type on your keyboard with all that boudin stuck in there... Chill out Farmer....

Guest Farmer Fran

Now hold on a minute there half a hundred.... I know for a fact your not bragging about that 1 point squeek by para-palegic touchdown to a 20 year old fiasco.... Face it, we made our point.... I saw your qb get helped off the field.... Your big ol' D-1 linemen gettin carted off..... I bet its hard as hell to type on your keyboard with all that boudin stuck in there... Chill out Farmer....

Now hold on, my bird loving friend. The bottom line is wins and losses. Yes, I predicted a half a hundred and I was wrong.

I gave HJ credit for bringing it to Silsbee and giving it their best shot, but their best shot was still not good enough.

Good luck to the Hawks this year.

Hope your 2 boys have a great season and stay healthy.

As a Kountze guy...I think HJ will be a big test for us. I think we will give HJ all they want from the skill positions but we are gonna struggle with HJ size and strength...I think any team that is willing to over look or look past HJ will find themselves beat! IMO HJ will be tough and will not be an easy win by any stretch...Bedelmon, hope your boy heals quickly and returns to play soon...PS...If he wants to wait till after Kountze game, that's would be just fine??? LOL.

Guest Farmer Fran

Well, my youngest is going to be out 6 weeks... Hernia surgery this Friday... Should be back by the Kountze game if everything goes well...

That sucks!! Praying for a speedy recovery