Newton....

Eagleborn, best place to eat in tatum?

Might not want too.

But if you insist.

There's a new burrito place that opened few weeks ago. Burritos, tacos.. Stuff like that. If you eat a six pounder in 30 minutes or less you get it free.

Catfish place.

Mexican food place.

Bodacious has steak night on Fridays. Actually a pretty good steak.

DQ and Sonic..

Yea, that's it.

I feel sorry for those who have to put there memories on a scrimmage which has non starters playing in different positions.
The last time Newton played(I said played, not scrimmage)the score was

NEWTON 45 KIRBYVILLE 8 Yes, Newton stomped a mud hole in Kirbyville. We had to call off our big boys to keep the
score from being worse. and I do mean stomped a MUD HOLE in Kirbyville. The winner of E. Chambers vs. Kountze will represent that district as first place.

Since you living off the past don't act like Kirbyville didn't beat y'all 41-6 with a running clock just a few years ago. Tatum rolls big in this one I do believe. Y'all lacking skill players this year.And y'all beat a very young Kirbyville team that totally thrashed your Eagles in that live scrimmage a few weeks ago. You know deep down inside y'all would get the business if we were scheduled to play y'all for real.

Since you living off the past don't act like Kirbyville didn't beat y'all 41-6 with a running clock just a few years ago. Tatum rolls big in this one I do believe. Y'all lacking skill players this year.And y'all beat a very young Kirbyville team that totally thrashed your Eagles in that live scrimmage a few weeks ago. You know deep down inside y'all would get the business if we were scheduled to play y'all for real.

Now don't go to talking too much about what ya'll did to who and how there my friend. I could put a long list of wins over Kirbyville by the Eagles and the short list of Kirbyville wins over those same Eagles. You want to count a scrimmage, go ahead. But even including that "win", ya'll still WAY BEHIND against the Eagles.

DirtyBird's here...

You pretty much have two options, maybe three.

1) Talk to me.
2) Ask Kirbyville what it's like to win a scrimmage
3) Hope GATA, NewtonNation and ChampionsEagle will come around.

I saw some of the Kirby/Newton scrimmage. Kirby moved the ball easier than Newton, but Newtons defense looked pretty solid.

DirtyBird's here... 

You pretty much have two options, maybe three. 

1) Talk to me.

2) Ask Kirbyville what it's like to win a scrimmage

3) Hope GATA, NewtonNation and ChampionsEagle will come around. 

You knocking our site?

I don't see too much intriguing talk on the Newton/Tatum thread on smoaky. :rolleyes:  I see maybe 4 Tatum fans over there and that is suppose to be yall's site. ;) 

You knocking our site?

I don't see too much intriguing talk on the Newton/Tatum thread on smoaky. :rolleyes:  I see maybe 4 Tatum fans over there and that is suppose to be yall's site. ;)

You got that from what I said?

C'MON MAN!!!

and you need to get your eyes check with that "maybe 4" nonsense. 

Now don't go to talking too much about what ya'll did to who and how there my friend. I could put a long list of wins over Kirbyville by the Eagles and the short list of Kirbyville wins over those same Eagles. You want to count a scrimmage, go ahead. But even including that "win", ya'll still WAY BEHIND against the Eagles.

Dont act like Kirbyville don't have a bunch of wins over your eagles...I'll pull the history up if u want me to. I respect what your Eagles have accomplished (3 titles) but Kirbyville and Newton is rivalry. I remember seeing the film when Kirbyville beat y'all 77-0 when Bubba Bean was playing...kmsl

[quote name="Wildcat_Pride_1980" post="1520054" timestamp="1409272440"]

[quote name="EaglesFootball" post="1520050" timestamp="1409272278"]Show me a video of 77 to 0 that's false[/quote ] Look up the history. Anyway good luck tomorrow night. Wishing a safe
and injury free ball game.[/quote]
Why should I look it up your the guy who ran off at the mouth about it you prove it