1. PNG
2. Central
3. Vidor
4. Nederland
5. Ozen
6. GCM
7. Lumberton
8. Lee
Btw to everyone who is saying Vidor is nothing without q, we have his two little brothers coming up in the pipeline.

. I heard Stevensons little brother that's in the same grade as quirante was a hell of an athlete

Bigcam     tell your son its just starting, he's a good kid , he told me he would help work on my boy speed, that's cool but we still will hit  him :) , well that is if we can catch him, GOOD LUCK Brother

We really appreciate it Coach. That's what I love about him, very unselfish & loves to help others. I got my eye on your  'Lil Big Man, good luck to ya'll this season

Ugh don't remind me about running bleachers. :( I still have nightmares.

Lol I got to the top on the first one today and was like I don't remember them being this high. Not a good thing to do when you have a horrible headache.

But saw some football boys out there passing the ball and getting ready. Made me excited for August 28th

Couple of things to keep in mind about my Indians.....

1. Both lines have many new faces..... Im hearing we will be smaller and much much more athletic this season.

2. We will most likely be blessed with the best QB in the area and maybe further and he is only a junior.

3. Receiving core will be nasty this year. It may be hard to believe losing Rose but this group will overall be better.

4. Defense has some holes but Rembrant is a specimen on D and with some guys moving from O to D in the secondary they should be a much improved pass defensive team.

5. We all know Halfins is a pretty darn solid back and he is a workout warrior. He will only be better and his backup will be good to.

6. Most important of all is that since Brennan Doty's senior year this team has the pieces to match what coach Faircloth loves to do. I look back at that season and remember all the great calls he made. I think this season may remind us of his genius.

PS a large portion of this team will be different than your usual PN-G team and we will be pretty young with a decent amount returning for the 2015 season. Should be a good 4 or 5 years at the Reservation.