Deweyville Open

Nobody asked for your opinion. You probably wear a duck dynasty shirt everyday.

Yeah, much like you and your "I love Snooki" jersey shore shirts. By the way, you asked for mine and every other members opinion when you joined this message board. That's what it's here for, everyone's opinions, duh!

Yeah, much like you and your "I love Snooki" jersey shore shirts. By the way, you asked for mine and every other members opinion when you joined this message board. That's what it's here for, everyone's opinions, duh!

Snooki? Who is that? Go put on your duck dynasty shirt and blow on your duck call a lil more man

You don't know who "snooki" is??? I am suprised that you are not able to afford cable with all that rap money?

All the blunt blowing and syrup sipping back in the day has clouded my vision and memory.. Not able to see as well as I could back in 1993 when I was freestyle flowing on the streets of Port Arthur.

All the blunt blowing and syrup sipping back in the day has clouded my vision and memory.. Not able to see as well as I could back in 1993 when I was freestyle flowing on the streets of Port Arthur.

So, you are a self-admitted syrup sipping blunt blower from way back??????????  And you have the audacity to talk about folks from Chester and Southeast Texas????  Come on Lil' Wayne!

So, you are a self-admitted syrup sipping blunt blower from way back?????????? And you have the audacity to talk about folks from Chester and Southeast Texas???? Come on Lil' Wayne!

I'm more of a 90's rapper! Thinking about producing a new album with duck calls holding the beat. Would you be interested in contributing to the album Uncle Si? We could sample some "chopped and screwed" duck call beats!

Coach Dale has been to the school the last half of last week and I have to say, he brings excitement to the underclassmen. Very disciplined, all around great man. Just cannot wait for some Deweyville Pirate football. 

PF it took me awhile to realize, but I finally figured UGK out. Look at that post one more time. He mentions "load", and his favorite movie "Deliverance" in the same post. He probably cheered for the 249th NFL draft selection too.

Big fan if the Silence of the Lambs dancing scene as well. Goodbye horses