Is Warren Open?

This job has had a rotating door there in recent years.  There is an OC at a school a little north of Warren who might be ready to swim in the deep end of the pool.  Wonder if he is interested?  Good luck to the Warriors.

This job has had a rotating door there in recent years.  There is an OC at a school a little north of Warren who might be ready to swim in the deep end of the pool.  Wonder if he is interested?  Good luck to the Warriors.

Are you talking about the former Woodville head football coach that got demoted to assistant?

We have before and we can again. Our kids have talent. They just need to change the attitude and prove people like you wrong.

I saw more motivation last year than I've ever seen. The attitude is definitely changing there. I just hate to see that coach leave. He did a great job there. I think they will miss him a lot.

I saw more motivation last year than I've ever seen. The attitude is definitely changing there. I just hate to see that coach leave. He did a great job there. I think they will miss him a lot.

We hate to see him go to but understand the reasons why he left as well. If our kids will keep building on what is being started, we will be okay. Kids returning know that family and personal reasons is why coach left and that makes it easier to transition sometimes.

Here is my humble take on the Warriors. A bunch of great kids who want to win and don't give up easily. Parents and town that supports their student athlete to the bloody end and then shows up for next game with a winning attitude. Warriors have talent and all that is missing is creating a system with the system that uses it in the right way. Warriors may never be a straight powerhouse, but they can be competitive. Warriors have a great foundation as fore mentioned and just need to hire the right guy and give him the time it takes to create that system...at least 5 years. you don't pressure him with unreasonable goals, they need to be attainable and laid to the community. grow the program in both success and participation, but have a plan laid out that is goal oriented and step through it and don't knee jerk when the coach has to back-up 10 yards and punt to take a different approach. Let Warren be a feather in a coaches hat instead of a blemish on his record and negative judgement of his coaching ability. Best of luck this next season!

Here is my humble take on the Warriors. A bunch of great kids who want to win and don't give up easily. Parents and town that supports their student athlete to the bloody end and then shows up for next game with a winning attitude. Warriors have talent and all that is missing is creating a system with the system that uses it in the right way. Warriors may never be a straight powerhouse, but they can be competitive. Warriors have a great foundation as fore mentioned and just need to hire the right guy and give him the time it takes to create that system...at least 5 years. you don't pressure him with unreasonable goals, they need to be attainable and laid to the community. grow the program in both success and participation, but have a plan laid out that is goal oriented and step through it and don't knee jerk when the coach has to back-up 10 yards and punt to take a different approach. Let Warren be a feather in a coaches hat instead of a blemish on his record and negative judgement of his coaching ability. Best of luck this next season!

Good post. Agree with what you are saying. In our situation, it is hard sometimes to find a coach that wants to put down roots and commit for a long term plan. We are the right fit for the right person. We just need to find each other.