Hardin Hornets Non-District games

Salesman

Listen to this guy. Please tell me you are from Anahuac.

There are many programs, in our local area that have not had much of any success. There are a few schools, that have no even made the playoffs in 50 plus years.

There are schools that have never won a playoff game. There are schools like Hardin, that has only won 1. Hardin's past is what it is. Nobody is on here bragging about Hardin's football success.

Your punch was not felt, uknowit2.

1990-2000 - Never lost to Anahuac in any competitive sport. I love being able to brag about that, to my fellow anawackians'

Hardin Hornets 2014 Football schedule (unofficial)

Week 1 Legacy Christian

Week 2 Huntington

Week 3 New Waverly

Week 4 @Woodville

Week 5 Warren

Week 6 @Kountze

Week 7 EC

Week 8 @Kirbyville

Week 9 Anahuac

Week 10 @ Buna

Not sure of the sites, on the Non-District games. Official schedule coming soon.

Yeah, looks to me like the Hornets are ensuring 3-0 before going 0-7.

Hardin is not going to beat Huntington. You can forget that one. Legacy and New Waverly are much more likely. Huntington has too much coming in the Jr class.

6-4 = worse case scenario

8-2 = best case scenario

I have been spot on with preseason predictions for the last 10 years, so hopefully this group will not let me down.

Thanks for the local support though gentlemen.

You are going to flame out miserably this year.

Only time will tell. A new scheme offensively and a massive o-line should lead the Hornets to more success this season. I believe 8-2 is a stretch but I hope salesman is right.

A new scheme does not help when talent is the deficiency.

I never stated that Hardin would set the world on fire come fall. Offensively, they will run a more balanced attack. Their smallest o-lineman is 6'5" and weighs 205. The next smallest is 6'7" and weighs 260. He has been offered a full ride to Lamar University. The biggest lineman is 6'8" and weighs 330. He was unable to play last year due to injury. I'm not on here to bash coaches or programs but simply to support the Hardin Hornets.

I never stated that Hardin would set the world on fire come fall. Offensively, they will run a more balanced attack. Their smallest o-lineman is 6'5" and weighs 205. The next smallest is 6'7" and weighs 260. He has been offered a full ride to Lamar University. The biggest lineman is 6'8" and weighs 330. He was unable to play last year due to injury. I'm not on here to bash coaches or programs but simply to support the Hardin Hornets.

Is the Adams kid good enough to play at next level?

I had no idea that they have an NFL sized line. I changed my mind, they will win the state championship.