Class of 2015 prospects

@VNUPE - I have been quiet about this because I did not want to sound bitter but this sounds like politics to me. Demarcus got approached by the running back Coach that led the backs that day and he asked son do you have any offers, and and D told him no. He told him that he would begin getting his name out there. These kids did well but the first name from Beaumont, Port Arthur, Orange, Vidor, Nederland, LCM, and all surrounding areas was Demarcus Smith. If you do not believe me here are the numbers.

40 20 KPB VJ Sparq Rating

Demarcus Smith 4.64 4.02 34 33.7 97.41
Deionte Thompson 4.71 4.31 34.5 34.2 87.36
Kameron Martin 4.59 4.43 35 30.3 82.68
Sage Seay 4.85 4.35 34 27.8 76.23
Corey Dauphine 4.75 4.38 32.5 28.8 74.67

These numbers are public domain at Student Sports.com These kids made the top 100 ratings in Houston NFTC that day. LB/RB Drills are MIA! I watched very closely to see how my boy faired with the big linebackers. LETS JUST SAY I AM PROUD TO BE HIS FATHER!!! He threw them around like rag dolls! Hmmmmmmm all those kids have a chance but the highest score from our area don't!?!? Really?!?! Congrats to all the kids that are getting recognition right now!!! Demarcus will get his soon!!!

Hang in there Mr. DAVIS, Your son has the talent and the work ethic to get a scholorship, do not leave it up to the head coach at west brook as you can see where that has got him!i will just say he is no coach foreman. Send as much film as you can to as many coachs as you can and you will begin to get him noticed. Every game update those schools with highlights! Once one school notices it will begin a snowball effect, Alot of schools out there looking for his talents. Just have to put him infront of as many as possible. Good luck on the upcoming season, I look forward to watching him on the field this year!

@BrookAlumni - I am doing everything that I can but, it will be him that will actually get the scholarship. I just have to make sure I put him in the right coaches faces. Demarcus is doing very well this spring and I couldn't have asked for a better start. He is in "Beast Mode". He has a lot of coaches saying that they really like his abilities but want to see more. He was tweeting with an Ivy league school tonight about him pushing just a little harder this year and next year so that they can go ahead on their end with the recruiting. He is right there but needs to make a few more A's instead of B's from here on out. I will say that the Westbrook coaching staff have turned it up a notch on his recruiting also. And it is really going to help open up some holds with the "Twin Towers" (Isaac Aubrey and Keith Corbin)on the edges. As long as he attacks the green and stay desperate for that endzone he will leave Westbrook making his mark on the field and throughout the entire facility. As for me I am tough as nails and just can't stand some of these know it all bugger-eaters on here. Everywhere that I go I make it known that I am Demarcus' dad by what I wear so that the one that talk all that smack and in every ones business would come and say hi! Believe me they have had their opportunity to come sit with me and talk football. The negativety does nothing to me because my son is a winner and holds his own in the classroom first and then goes out and leave it all in the weight room, the bleachers, the sandbox, and the field every evening! Brook Alumni I hope he make you proud in the 2014 season. If so the scholarships will be there if that is what God has for him. Thanks for your encouragement!!!

@BrookAlumni - I am doing everything that I can but, it will be him that will actually get the scholarship. I just have to make sure I put him in the right coaches faces. Demarcus is doing very well this spring and I couldn't have asked for a better start. He is in "Beast Mode". He has a lot of coaches saying that they really like his abilities but want to see more. He was tweeting with an Ivy league school tonight about him pushing just a little harder this year and next year so that they can go ahead on their end with the recruiting. He is right there but needs to make a few more A's instead of B's from here on out. I will say that the Westbrook coaching staff have turned it up a notch on his recruiting also. And it is really going to help open up some holds with the "Twin Towers" (Isaac Aubrey and Keith Corbin)on the edges. As long as he attacks the green and stay desperate for that endzone he will leave Westbrook making his mark on the field and throughout the entire facility. As for me I am tough as nails and just can't stand some of these know it all bugger-eaters on here. Everywhere that I go I make it known that I am Demarcus' dad by what I wear so that the one that talk all that smack and in every ones business would come and say hi! Believe me they have had their opportunity to come sit with me and talk football. The negativety does nothing to me because my son is a winner and holds his own in the classroom first and then goes out and leave it all in the weight room, the bleachers, the sandbox, and the field every evening! Brook Alumni I hope he make you proud in the 2014 season. If so the scholarships will be there if that is what God has for him. Thanks for your encouragement!!!

Glad to hear coaching staff is stepping it up for him and you are right it will be him to get the scholorship and talk with these colleges! Just keep sending film for him and keep him in front of coachs. Excited to see what the bruins do this year, they have alot of talent on both sides of the ball.

Mr.Davis,I feel your pain with your son.He is a good kid as well as my son,Deunte Chatman.The reason why  I been told Deunte has not got more offers because alot of big schools project him as a linebacker at the next level and that is fine because he played in his sophomore year.Deunte is Texas Nike sparq champion and MVP of the NFTC in Houston.He had a 130.44 sparq which was the top 5 score in the nation.He also ran a 4 flat shuttle which is almost impossible for a 6'0 220lbs athlete.He is one of the best athletes in the state hands down

Hands down he is an outstanding kid period. I watched him closely and enjoyed Sir, you should be proud. His mannerism, focus, attention and his demeanor is awesome. I look forward to seeing him on Saturdays whether it is at RB or LB. His athleticism is off the charts. I believe with all my heart that he will make you proud if he hasn't already. I am already proud of Demarcus and I know what he could do but wasn't 100% last season after tearing his ACL and partially tearing his MCL his freshman year the weekend before the Spring game causing him to miss his entire sophomore season. He had already been moved up to varsity earlier that year entering the playoffs. He is back now Mr. Chatman and has set some pretty high goals for the 2014 season! And I will be there to witness! Make sure to tell Deunte to keep pushing and he have not done nothing yet! The moment that he feels like he has he will start to decline. We are staying hungry in BMT!!!!

Ok Buddy, Cam and JRidge we got jokes, Central isn't having a spring game, BUT we will be there game time. See you at the Butch (if it is still call that come season time)and in PA

Dang, I wanted to see those 2014 Spring District Champs! I heard they are loaded like a bake potato! I guess they are taking a page out of the Bulldogs spring play book, some may say, invisible spring games. Hmm

Dang, I wanted to see those 2014 Spring District Champs! I heard they are loaded like a bake potato! I guess they are taking a page out of the Bulldogs spring play book, some may say, invisible spring games. Hmm

Well you can catch us at the Butch for the West Brook game, But I'll be there on the 29th of this month watching dose Panthers, but if you can't wait drive by Central from 330pm -6pm any day,( everyday is spring) you can catch maybe 90 of the players working out.