Class of 2015 prospects

YES! and we can go double or nothing that way I can give my boy one you should like that since your team was the first he played on.
ps
but if I can get my drinks from JRidge and you I wouldn't need to buy any for the next holiday and Buddy is easy but him in we've beat Memorial again.

Wow, you're set up for the Holiday Lol

YES! and we can go double or nothing that way I can give my boy one you should like that since your team was the first he played on.
ps
but if I can get my drinks from JRidge and you I wouldn't need to buy any for the next holiday and Buddy is easy but him in we've beat Memorial again.

good luck trying to beat Memorial this yr. I think we will sweep BISD again.

I just checked it out and he is an impressive 'RB'. Not sure if he showed an ability to make a tackle, catch a pass or intercept a ball during his recruiting process. Nonetheless, Incarnate Word is a respectable FCS program that does two important things: Allows the athlete to play at the next level and get his education paid for. That's what it's all about.

Only other thing that I'll add is that we have all seen that with the right kind of marketing efforts, an athlete gets more attention than many of us might thing is deserved. And the opposite is equally true. So we can't base skill level and future opportunities on offers and where a kid signs. But you already know all this.

I don't need to look at it, I Trained a respectable athlete and I know what he is capable of. I was taught to not worry about others, concentrate on what I can control. I'm sure your Son is a good athlete because his family are Athletes, but your Tunnel Vision is Bad. I'm from PA the Mighty Lincoln Bumblebees, where we were taught to Respect our opponents. I played Basketball though. Mentioning that does nothing for either of us does it?? So give it a rest my friend. I Pray your son does well, but I'll leave you with this. Be careful whom you hunt because they may be a better Predator than you.

PA Boy reppin Ozen Panthers

Get 'Cha Some!!!!!!

Reshod Williams QB/CB WS
Joshua Duffey WR/CB WS
Ty Fore RB/LB WS
Kirkland Wilson ATH WS

All four were all state in 2014 and will be leaders in 2015. Williams and Duffey were second statistically only to the tandem of Roberts and Randle in San Augustine this past season, and Randle is graduating. They (Williams/Duffey) will be a lethal pass/catch combo. Duffey is 6'2 190 and runs great routes with speed, while Williams is coming off a season where he threw 24 TD vs. only 4 INT, 2,000+ yds. passing, nearly 1,000yds rushing and 37 total TD. Wilson is a burner, who along with Williams possesses 4.4 or 4.5 speed and has great hands and ball instincts. Fore is a sure tackler and a punishing runner in the open field.......

Reshod Williams QB/CB WS
Joshua Duffey WR/CB WS
Ty Fore RB/LB WS
Kirkland Wilson ATH WS

All four were all state in 2014 and will be leaders in 2015. Williams and Duffey were second statistically only to the tandem of Roberts and Randle in San Augustine this past season, and Randle is graduating. They (Williams/Duffey) will be a lethal pass/catch combo. Duffey is 6'2 190 and runs great routes with speed, while Williams is coming off a season where he threw 24 TD vs. only 4 INT, 2,000+ yds. passing, nearly 1,000yds rushing and 37 total TD. Wilson is a burner, who along with Williams possesses 4.4 or 4.5 speed and has great hands and ball instincts. Fore is a sure tackler and a punishing runner in the open field.......

Keep us updated on their progress Flash

I knew you were talking to the Crosby dad who has agreed to never post on this site again. :)

I'm sure his son is a heck of a player, but that Guy is a piece of work. He acts like Crosby is Perennial State Champs & everyone else is inferior. They have a great program there & may continue. If he promises to not post anymore, he's said a mouthful. People that constantly Judge don't like to be Judged. Lol

Crosby always acts like this after they beat Dayton.  But that will change come this fall as USUAL!

Anytime they beat Dayton that is the "best team" Crosby has ever field. ;)  That's 3 times in 19 years that they should have been state champs but we all know how that worked out. :blink:

I don't have ties to or preference for Dayton or Crosby so take this as an un-biased opinion only.  It is difficult for me to imagine a scenario in which Dayton does not win their district this year.  Crosby will not be the only team to take a beating at the hands of the Broncos.  Believe that.

PA Memorial's Corey Dauphine received an offer from Texas A&M today. He's committed to Tech but said he'll do what's best for him in the end when I spoke with him. Considering he wants to run track and the Aggies have won track National Championship in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013 things just got interesting.

Corey Dauphine -RB - Memorial ('15)
Offers
Texas Tech (committed)
Texas A&M
Baylor
Memphis
Arizona St.
Houston
Lamar
Maryland
TCU
UAB
Utah
Washington St.

PA Memorial's Corey Dauphine received an offer from Texas A&M today. He's committed to Tech but said he'll do what's best for him in the end when I spoke with him. Considering he wants to run track and the Aggies have won track National Championship in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013 things just got interesting.

Corey Dauphine -RB - Memorial ('15)
Offers
Texas Tech (committed)
Texas A&M
Baylor
Memphis
Arizona St.
Houston
Lamar
Maryland
TCU
UAB