PS3 Magee leaving Ozen/or is he not??

Yeoj

Typical BISD. Thank GOD my kid is not in that school district. This has to be one of the worst ran districts in the state of Texas in my opinion. No respectable and successful coach in his right mind would want to put his name in to be a part of this hornets nest. Until BISD cleans all this up and decides to run a school district worth being a part of then they will not have well known coaches applying for jobs. Foreman is only here to get his foot in the door as a head coach and then he will find greener pastures somewhere else.

Typical BISD. Thank GOD my kid is not in that school district. This has to be one of the worst ran districts in the state of Texas in my opinion. No respectable and successful coach in his right mind would want to put his name in to be a part of this hornets nest. Until BISD cleans all this up and decides to run a school district worth being a part of then they will not have well known coaches applying for jobs. Foreman is only here to get his foot in the door as a head coach and then he will find greener pastures somewhere else.

...and here goes the asinine comments. This has nothing to do with BISD. It's obviously the horse and pony show that the HC is putting on. But detractors like yourself always find a way to make it about BISD...

I don't think it has anything to do with BISD, it just wasn't a fit with Magee. But just think how it looks from an outside perspective. BISD has been on the news a lot. If you were a Coach applying, and you have school age kids, you might pass up the chance to coach some great kids with talent.

Yes, true... But it may not be right to just dive in head first and assume something...