PS3 Magee leaving Ozen/or is he not??

Yeoj

Finest, i Teach my son to try to leave the program in a better place than he found it. There will be no feuding, you feud when two are of equal Talent. Well, I can tell you first hand no other back @ Ozen is worthy to hold his Jock, but with all the politics & bull that go on, Rodney will just play his Role & continue to be a Team player.   Lil C & Rodney are good friends and Rodney will continue to Mentor him & also learn from him. Make no mistake Lil C is very Talented & his time will come, I just think some Nosey A_ _ Alums & hating Coaches tried to hinder Rodney's progress because he isn't one of their "chosen" ones. What God has in store for Rodney, no man can stop.  Adversity builds character & he got the Shaft this Season, so he is stronger, wiser & Hungrier. I Pray that any Parent that reads this thread & has a kid in the same situation can be encouraged. Haters only put up stumbling blocks or forks in the road. Stay the course & press on.  Leave it in God's hands & continue to Pray. In Rodney's case, he let go & let God & you can see what has unfolded as of now. ;) 

Go Panthers!!!!!

Cam ,I agree, whats for you is for you and fournately you are a wise parent that have been battle tested, and I am sure you  install those qualitys in Rodney.You and I both know you can not run from adversity because that is part of life ,the main thing is to know who you are and  where you are going in life but always put God first.Their are many stumbling blocks ,haters and politics out their but the cream always rise to the top.Rodney is a great player and he will get his just rewards ,no doubt in my mind he will get noticed, scouts look at quality not quanity, grades and maybe family back ground in which he have all those covered.

Cam ,I agree, whats for you is for you and fournately you are a wise parent that have been battle tested, and I am sure you  install those qualitys in Rodney.You and I both know you can not run from adversity because that is part of life ,the main thing is to know who you are and  where you are going in life but always put God first.Their are many stumbling blocks ,haters and politics out their but the cream always rise to the top.Rodney is a great player and he will get his just rewards ,no doubt in my mind he will get noticed, scouts look at quality not quanity, grades and maybe family back ground in which he have all those covered.

Thanks for your kind words. I was raised to give an 'Honest day of work & expect an Honest day of pay."   We have high standards & expectations for our kids, but at the same time, we  do not attempt to shield them from or make excuses for them.  This has truly been a blessing for Rodney. This has shown him that LIFE isn't Fair, but you can't quit or go around complaining at every chance you get.   I'm Hard, but i'm Fair, most who meet me know i'm not about B.S and don't entertain it.  I give Respect, therefore I receive Respect.  We were placed here to Glorify God & help each other. We teach our children these principals so they can incorporate it in their lives & the lives of others they meet. We don't always do or say the right things, but the good intentions are always present.  Count your Blessings, Repent & thank God for Grace & Mercy, because it Sustains us ALL.   You got me started rc2182,  I'm done now    Lol

Thanks for your kind words. I was raised to give an 'Honest day of work & expect an Honest day of pay."   We have high standards & expectations for our kids, but at the same time, we  do not attempt to shield them from or make excuses for them.  This has truly been a blessing for Rodney. This has shown him that LIFE isn't Fair, but you can't quit or go around complaining at every chance you get.   I'm Hard, but i'm Fair, most who meet me know i'm not about B.S and don't entertain it.  I give Respect, therefore I receive Respect.  We were placed here to Glorify God & help each other. We teach our children these principals so they can incorporate it in their lives & the lives of others they meet. We don't always do or say the right things, but the good intentions are always present.  Count your Blessings, Repent & thank God for Grace & Mercy, because it Sustains us ALL.   You got me started rc2182,  I'm done now    Lol

Great job BIGCAM. I met Rodney over a year ago and every time we talk I come away impressed.

LOL

Cam ,I agree, whats for you is for you and fournately you are a wise parent that have been battle tested, and I am sure you install those qualitys in Rodney.You and I both know you can not run from adversity because that is part of life ,the main thing is to know who you are and where you are going in life but always put God first.Their are many stumbling blocks ,haters and politics out their but the cream always rise to the top.Rodney is a great player and he will get his just rewards ,no doubt in my mind he will get noticed, scouts look at quality not quanity, grades and maybe family back ground in which he have all those covered.

I watched this young man develope through the years as one of my little league running backs who showed talent early on. He is one of the most hardest workers I've seen! Give him the opportunity and he will make the most of it and he can do it on both sides of the ball!

I watched this young man develope through the years as one of my little league running backs who showed talent early on. He is one of the most hardest workers I've seen! Give him the opportunity and he will make the most of it and he can do it on both sides of the ball!

Isn't great to see the once Pee-Wee leaguers now playing Varsity. I think most of them are fromer STA Raiders

Maybe a tour guide. Through the foothills of Bull _ _ _ _ Mountain. Lol

I plan to start a book with all of the "CAMisms" that are on this board and overheard at local sporting events.  This is a good one.  It ranks right up there with when BigCam told MTC to "Shut up while grown folks is talking!"

Don't worry BigCam.  I'll split the proceeds with you.  :D

I plan to start a book with all of the "CAMisms" that are on this board and overheard at local sporting events. This is a good one. It ranks right up there with when BigCam told MTC to "Shut up while grown folks is talking!"

Don't worry BigCam. I'll split the proceeds with you. :D

Lol, this is what happens when there is a shortage of Meds. You must know who I am, especially if you've seen my Teams play. By the way I'll expect full compensation Sir

Ozen has loads of talent an Magee did not care if Central recruited Mitchell and he left. Mitchell was having some difficulties being consistent on and off the field and that is that! We are still loaded and I've had the pleasure of coaching several of these players coming up and I feel that they will play harder as a group these next years to come. My two sons, as well as Bigcams son and Lil' C will hold their own if you know anything about us! We have several kids with winning mindsets and if Magee would have left his freshmen team in tact, they probably would have went undefeated! IJS

P.S. anyone who thinks I would down a kid is only stirring up mess to manipulate them! Not my character to be-little a child, my statement on having problems being consistent on and off the field is simply factual! Most kids have this problem their 9th grade year, I've had a freshmen 3 years straight and I will have another battle next year with my 8th grader coming in! Let's keep it 100 Jaguars! Real Talk!

If you have not played on varsity you do not need a signed waiver from previous coach for a transfer.

Well I guess you'd better ask all the dozen of athletes in the past who have transferred in BISD why they couldn't play varsity at the school they transferred that year until a year later! Nikia Jones went to Central for the 1st week of school and BISD made her play JV  at Ozen and basketball season had not even started! A waiver may not be needed but BISD has a rule in place deterring transferring to another school or you won't be able to play a varsity sport until you have been enrolled in that school 1 full year! I don't care much for the rule because some kids need to transfer but I do know they're reasoning for this rule is to not have kids flip flopping schools every year.

Well I guess you'd better ask all the dozen of athletes in the past who have transferred in BISD why they couldn't play varsity at the school they transferred that year until a year later! Nikia Jones went to Central for the 1st week of school and BISD made her play JV  at Ozen and basketball season had not even started! A waiver may not be needed but BISD has a rule in place deterring transferring to another school or you won't be able to play a varsity sport until you have been enrolled in that school 1 full year! I don't care much for the rule because some kids need to transfer but I do know they're reasoning for this rule is to not have kids flip flopping schools every year.

Its a BISD rule not a UIL one. BISD makes you not eligible for varsity your first year when you transfer within the district.