22-5A

Don't count my Pirates out. We got some good kids coming back and a strong JV though we'll we're still young. Coaching staff has solidified after last year's losses. I look to PNG this year having the best shot at winning district.

I'll agree with you about your young pirates.  You have a tough and talented group of underclassmen.  Not sure about this year's seniors but after that Vidor will be tough to beat.

Don't count my Pirates out. We got some good kids coming back and a strong JV though we'll we're still young. Coaching staff has solidified after last year's losses. I look to PNG this year having the best shot at winning district.

that soon to be sophomore RB is gonna make some defenses look silly.

BG,

What type of system would work best, in your opinion?  I know if I was the coach and had Randle and Boyd, we'd be running the Read Option.

I agree, something similar to what Rich Rod ran at WVU or what Malzahn runs at Auburn. You dont have to be pass-happy in a spread offense, thats what some naysayers of the spread offense do not understand or just dont want to believe. B)

I think PNG will be a force this year, but the only target at this point is on the Bulldogs butt,

Spoken like a true Bulldog.  :)   But seriously, football04 is correct.  Until someone in the new 22-5A steps up and says differently, Nederland is the only one with a target.  And they have earned that target.

The only target PNG has is on Faircloth's back if he doesn't get that QB controversy settled once and for all.  That can't continue for another season.

Spoken like a true Bulldog.  :)   But seriously, football04 is correct.  Until someone in the new 22-5A steps up and says differently, Nederland is the only one with a target.  And they have earned that target.

The only target PNG has is on Faircloth's back if he doesn't get that QB controversy settled once and for all.  That can't continue for another season.

OOHHH NOOO He Didn't!!!!!! :P