22-5A

No Ozen in the top 4, you doubt the talent or the staff, I thought they had a pretty good QB coming back. You may be right about the order, who knows at this point.

PNG will be a force on offense.

Is Centrals QB coming back? I thought he was a jr.

Nederland will be starting another 1st year starter at QB, offense should be good

I think the top 3 are a toss up, 3 good coaching staffs and 7 months to figure out how the pieces fit together.

1. Nederland

2. PNG

3. Central

4. Ozen/GC Mem

I like PNG s chances this year, got two good qbs either of them can and will get job done, two good running backs, but Im wondering about defense, This team should take down Big Ned this year, we fail short last year, don't see it happening this year. Man preseason cant get here soon enough.

27-24 PNG will beat NED

27-24 PNG will beat NED

We will see. I agree this is PNGs best team in a few years, but Nederlands cupboard is not bare, We will have an unproven QB, but Krautz, Seay and Barton will be hard to contain this year on offense. PNG will score in bunches, Central will be good in Coach Foremans second year.  

We will see. I agree this is PNGs best team in a few years, but Nederlands cupboard is not bare, We will have an unproven QB, but Krautz, Seay and Barton will be hard to contain this year on offense. PNG will score in bunches, Central will good in Coach Foremans second year.  

well from past posts Nederland fans dont even know who will lead the team at QB and on defense, kinda hard for me to put them in the convo for yet another district title.

You act is Nelson was the 2nd coming of Durley.  Any coach that runs the spread @Ozen falls short IMO----including Nelson.  Brooks was their best by leaps and bounds.  Maybe with Strong at TU, more coaches will go back to the I-formation.....

You act like Nelson didnt make the playoffs and the current regime is. ;)

BTW: Strong will be running the spread at UT, same O that brought Louisville wins and a BCS Bowl win over Florida.

You act is Nelson was the 2nd coming of Durley.  Any coach that runs the spread @Ozen falls short IMO----including Nelson.  Brooks was their best by leaps and bounds.  Maybe with Strong at TU, more coaches will go back to the I-formation.....

Ozen seems to have to many turnovers running the spread, I think they should go back to a pro style offense with multiple formations and a heavy dose of running the ball, but as a nederland fan I enjoy them running the spread, you know they're going to shoot themselves in the foot all night long.  

Well All I can say is, Randle Jr is ready once again to Shoulder the Load. Given the opportunity there is No Doubt in my mind this Kid will LEAD Ozen to the playoffs. Why he didn't have a bigger Role on the Team last yr?? I'm listening......

Your guess is as good as mine.   See ya next Season @ the Butch & surrounding fields ;) 

Well All I can say is, Randle Jr is ready once again to Shoulder the Load. Given the opportunity there is No Doubt in my mind this Kid will LEAD Ozen to the playoffs. Why he didn't have a bigger Role on the Team last yr?? I'm listening......Your guess is as good as mine.   See ya next Season @ the Butch & surrounding fields ;) 

I completely agree! But, watch PS3 Magee do something stupid like give him the ball three times a game or throw him one screen pass that he takes 80 yards to the house and not go back to him. Wait that was last season. Lol

Well All I can say is, Randle Jr is ready once again to Shoulder the Load. Given the opportunity there is No Doubt in my mind this Kid will LEAD Ozen to the playoffs. Why he didn't have a bigger Role on the Team last yr?? I'm listening......

Your guess is as good as mine.   See ya next Season @ the Butch & surrounding fields ;) 

Randle is an outstanding Safety also. I just love it when he's in the secondary.