22-5A

Losing Rose, but returning Sparks, Murdock, Giblin and adding McZeal. Rose's shoes will be tuff to fill, but from what I hear McZeal could be crazy good. And he is a big target and still growing. I suspect the offense will score alot next year. Now can we improve on D enough to be a serious playoff threat? Thats the million $ ?

PNG jv beat Lumberton jv but Lumberton had 8-9 sophs playing on varsity at that point. I think it would have been an interesting game this year had all sophs from both teams been on jv.

Thank you I was about to say the jv lost all but the gcm game then the sophomores that were on varsity got moved back down the jv won every game. They will be juniors so most of them will be playing friday nights. I'm ready for some Raider football!

Thank you I was about to say the jv lost all but the gcm game then the sophomores that were on varsity got moved back down the jv won every game. They will be juniors so most of them will be playing friday nights. I'm ready for some Raider football!

So the fact that PNG had 7 Sophomores on Varsity at the time that the JV put it to Lumberton doesn't matter???

Or how about the fact that the PNG Varsity, with 7 Sophomores pasted the Lumberton Varsity, with 8 or 9 Sophomores??? 

Your logic isn't really all that logical now is it?

thought we had lost Sparks (thinking he was a senior also). Great news glad to hear that.  The offense will be hitting on all cylinders no doubt. With a lot of youth the next couple of years nothing but great things can happen. Still im focused on Defense, what we looking like on that side of the ball?

So the fact that PNG had 7 Sophomores on Varsity at the time that the JV put it to Lumberton doesn't matter???

Or how about the fact that the PNG Varsity, with 7 Sophomores pasted the Lumberton Varsity, with 8 or 9 Sophomores??? 

Your logic isn't really all that logical now is it?

Don't get me wrong, both PNG jv and varsity were both better than Lumberton during that week this year.  I'm just saying that if you put all sophs on jv for that week from both schools then Lumberton jv wins, imo.  Now, overall, the png sideline would have more talent because of numbers but you can only put 11 on the field at one time.  

Walker was our starter and Morse in when needed.

We shall see this year. Lucky to have both on the roster.

Both are extremely capable.  But who wouldn't agree that Morse is deserving of at least an open competition for the spot.  Against Summer Creek and Crosby, Morse rose to the top like the cream of the crop always does.  Throw out SC because of a concussion.  How can you ignore what went down against Crosby???  smh