22-5A

That's what I call red colored glasses...........drinking the red coolaid..........bad news for you teams don't lose guys like the twins and keep trucking while never missing a beat......Different outcome next year for you. QB will not be better than PNG and our WR core wll be outstanding only 1 left and adding a super prospect in McZeal.... You now so very little of PNG and it shows every post you have made recently makes the eyes roll. Last year I admit I admired your team and look forward to watching the twins at Rice from time to time. The thing about that though means they are gone from Crosbt and that hurts.

The thing you miss though is that we went farther without the Twins, with Merka and Casey. We went to the playoffs 6 years straight without them. I'll take Trisan Cotton over Walker and Morse any day, he's Aston Walter with a better arm. I won't talk about a prospect like the 6-3 freshman receiver that was moved up to varsity, I'll just point out that Rose was supposed to be holding #15 Singleton and instead covered #17 Shane Hudson who was a 6-3 sophomore. I just know y'all can't run the ball and I didn't see all this receiver talent either. Bad news for y'all is that you don't lose kids like Rose and be the same, especially when your team wasn't that good for you to begin with.

i doubt that very seriously, comparing him to ashton come man your are stretching it. we shall see. our team is young, we have two backs that can get it done. may not be the best running backs to come thru but if they stay healthy we will be just fine. I dont paticularly like running between the tackles 95% of the time as Faircloth likest to do but im not the coach. Our passing game when run right with no turnovers moves the ball very efficiently. im sure we will be ok. i have my eye on Cropper he will be a junior this year i believe and should be a very descent runningback, Holfin isnt no slouch so with a one two punch we shall see.

i doubt that very seriously, comparing him to ashton come man your are stretching it. we shall see. our team is young, we have two backs that can get it done. may not be the best running backs to come thru but if they stay healthy we will be just fine. I dont paticularly like running between the tackles 95% of the time as Faircloth likest to do but im not the coach. Our passing game when run right with no turnovers moves the ball very efficiently. im sure we will be ok. i have my eye on Cropper he will be a junior this year i believe and should be a very descent runningback, Holfin isnt no slouch so with a one two punch we shall see.

We'll see. Aston threw for about 2k yards and rushed for like 900 when he was a junior. Cotton would have started this year as a sophomore and I expect his junior numbers to probably exceed what Aston did. They're the same type athlete and even pretty much the same size, Cotton will test better though. Who knows if Tristan will have that type of senior season, I do agree with you on that.

We'll see. Aston threw for about 2k yards and rushed for like 900 when he was a junior. Cotton would have started this year as a sophomore and I expect his junior numbers to probably exceed what Aston did. They're the same type athlete and even pretty much the same size, Cotton will test better though. Who knows if Tristan will have that type of senior season, I do agree with you on that.

i would honestly expect him to maybe have more yardage passing, simply because the new runningback wont come close like you say to 2600 yards rushing. That would be expected as you would assume. As for our runninggame, from what you saw, its simple when you go down by 4 scores in the first 10 mins of play in a playoff game you dont go to the run to catch up you pass the ball, there fore you didnt see  much of a run game. Ned shut us down running the ball , but we passed at will on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Watch out for another dad jumping in, as I say my young son Tavian Mayfield, gaining more confidence for playing time at Qb and training hard.Sorry to tell you they won't give your son a chance. You know Kevin Forney his son was told certain coach would lose his job if he start a certain qb and we all know for what reason. Then his son took them to playoff after they lost all their wanted qb. So no your son won't play unless there is no one else sorry!
GO BULLDOGS!

Watch out for another dad jumping in, as I say my young son Tavian Mayfield, gaining more confidence for playing time at Qb and training hard.Sorry to tell you they won't give your son a chance. You know Kevin Forney his son was told certain coach would lose his job if he start a certain qb and we all know for what reason. Then his son took them to playoff after they lost all their wanted qb. So no your son won't play unless there is no one else sorry!
GO BULLDOGS!

Not going there has nothing to do with my kids.

You said it yourself, Preston did a great job, you may feel Sage is the better QB and I wouldn't dispute that, but I think the coaches felt the best thing for the TEAM was to have Sage play both ways, and he had a hell of a year also offensively and defensively. It's a new year and I think Sage will once again play where Coach Neumann feels that he can help this TEAM the most, period. That may be QB this year or it may not, you have some very capable QB's at Nederland

Sage is a beast on both sides of the ball no doubt. The coach will put him where he needs him. Im saying this outside from your interests, looking in. it wouldnt suprise me if he did end up at QB. that is where he played against us last year when the offense went stagnent in the 2nd half. He was the one that scored the go ahead td late in the game playing the wild dog role lol running behind the big defensive lineman that he put in to block . On that score they blew a hole thru our defense you could have driven a train thru. Neuman will do what he has to do, he always finds a way to make something happen. I have to give him credit on that. He has had
Faircloths number, what i like about him is he always finds that diamond in the rough. Dont know who your QB will be but i would be more worried about losing the two monsters on the d line, they were a force. One day Faircloth will realize that you have to run at the edges on Nederland and not inbetween the tackles. They squashed us for only like 40 something yards last year, to me that is an eyeopener for our coach, hope he learns from this game it was one he let slip thru his fingers. Sure wish they would make this the last game of the season hate having MCM in the middle of the schedule.