WEEK 1: SILSBEE VS PNG?????

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you all will see a very improved Offense and Defense. I know the boys over there are young this year, but they have that fire that wasn't there last year. I know a lot are looking to see how the defense works out. I think it will be a close game again due to the fact that both teams will be better.

[quote name="NDNation" post="1421607" timestamp="1375747691"]
BWAHAHA...We beat Silsbee with last years team...this year at the Reservation....better plan on no huddle...cause your not gonna be able to hear anyway.
[/quote][quote author=Craxus link=topic=113165.msg1421608#msg1421608 date=1375747923]
PNG wins again...

Lmao..png WILL NOT WIN.. Last year was Luck. PNG wont be a 500 team this year. Defense is questionable  this yea and not sure what weapons yall have on offense. Rose may be yall best player...

[quote name="indianforever" post="1421805" timestamp="1375806229"]
PNG wins 34-21...PNG will surprise a lot of teams this year...they may be young but they are very talented
[/quote]

Don't see it happening this year. They're on the right track though. They are going to have a good number of sophomores on the team that have never tasted varsity action. QB situation dragging out, and questions all over the defense. This year I see them progress and get some experience, next year is when they start to compete.

ENOUGH SAID

[quote name="NDNation" post="1421813" timestamp="1375807532"]
I wouldn't say the QB situation is dragging out. This is nothing like last year. We have 2 very talented young men that are capable of leading the Indian Offense.
[/quote]

"We have 2 very talented young men that are capable of leading the Indian Offense." 2 YOUNG QB WONT BE ABLE TO MATCH WHAT SR QB REED IS GONNA DO. I PREDICT 150+ RUSHING AND 300+PASSING AGING PNG @ THE RESERVATION.... Y

[quote name="NDNation" post="1421819" timestamp="1375808296"]
Walker is a Junior this year...and has seen varsity action. He was injured his first game last year and returned to play CB. If you haven't heard of Morse, you will in the future. He may be young, but more than makes up for it in talent.
[/quote]

The main thing I saw of Morse was his running ability. He would just bulldoze the opponents, then burn them deep. But he will not bulldoze varsity guys, and likely not faster than most. Walker just isn't big, if he takes to many hits he might be done.

[quote name="ram0524" post="1421821" timestamp="1375808481"]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=113165.msg1421819#msg1421819 date=1375808296]
Walker is a Junior this year...and has seen varsity action. He was injured his first game last year and returned to play CB. If you haven't heard of Morse, you will in the future. He may be young, but more than makes up for it in talent.
[/quote]

The main thing I saw of Morse was his running ability. He would just bulldoze the opponents, then burn them deep. But he will not bulldoze varsity guys, and likely not faster than most. Walker just isn't big, if he takes to many hits he might be done.
[/quote]

Ive seen most of his freshman games. Hes very quick on his feet, and he thinks fast. This was just as a freshman. Cant wait to see him on varsity, and once the rest of that freshman team join him...20 4a might have a new DC.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012