21 3A Predictions

Guest Farmer Fran

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1423313" timestamp="1376217663"]
[quote author=Rizon link=topic=113053.msg1423295#msg1423295 date=1376193005]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=113053.msg1422832#msg1422832 date=1376017042]
I can see at least 4-5 wins in this schedule:

HARDIN-JEFFERSON HAWKS

Aug. 30     Anahuac     7:00 p.m.        W
Sept. 6     at Splendora     7:30 p.m.  W
Sept. 13     Tarkington     7:30 p.m.      W
Sept. 20     at East Chambers     7:30 p.m.
Sept. 27     OPEN    
Oct. 4     at West Orange-Stark*     7:00 p.m.
Oct. 11     Orangefield*     7:00 p.m.
Oct. 18     at Buna*     7:00 p.m.    W
Oct. 25     Bridge City*     7:00 p.m.
Nov. 1     at Silsbee*     7:00 p.m.
Nov. 8     Hamshire-Fannett*     7:00 p.m.    W
[/quote]

I think HJ goes 7-3. They will beat Anahuac, Splendora, Tarkington, East Chambers, Buna, Bridge City, and HF. The only one of these 7 I think they might possibly lose is BC.
[/quote]

I have them at 3-7
                            HJ Hawks

Aug. 30          Anahuac          7:00 p.m.  L     
Sept. 6          at Splendora          7:30 p.m. W
Sept. 13          Tarkington          7:30 p.m.    W
Sept. 20          at East Chambers          7:30 p.m. L
Sept. 27          OPEN         
Oct. 4          at West Orange-Stark*          7:00 p.m. L
Oct. 11          Orangefield*          7:00 p.m. L
Oct. 18          at Buna*          7:00 p.m.    L
Oct. 25          Bridge City*          7:00 p.m. L
Nov. 1          at Silsbee*          7:00 p.m. L
Nov. 8          Hamshire-Fannett*          7:00 p.m.  W 
[/quote]

Fran, I have kept this post in a personal file so I can remind you each week how good you are at picking football games... Especially HJ football games....

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="TigerTamer" post="1423364" timestamp="1376239368"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=113053.msg1423313#msg1423313 date=1376217663]
[quote author=Rizon link=topic=113053.msg1423295#msg1423295 date=1376193005]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=113053.msg1422832#msg1422832 date=1376017042]
I can see at least 4-5 wins in this schedule:

HARDIN-JEFFERSON HAWKS

Aug. 30     Anahuac     7:00 p.m.        W
Sept. 6     at Splendora     7:30 p.m.  W
Sept. 13     Tarkington     7:30 p.m.      W
Sept. 20     at East Chambers     7:30 p.m.
Sept. 27     OPEN    
Oct. 4     at West Orange-Stark*     7:00 p.m.
Oct. 11     Orangefield*     7:00 p.m.
Oct. 18     at Buna*     7:00 p.m.    W
Oct. 25     Bridge City*     7:00 p.m.
Nov. 1     at Silsbee*     7:00 p.m.
Nov. 8     Hamshire-Fannett*     7:00 p.m.    W
[/quote]

I think HJ goes 7-3. They will beat Anahuac, Splendora, Tarkington, East Chambers, Buna, Bridge City, and HF. The only one of these 7 I think they might possibly lose is BC.
[/quote]

I have them at 3-7
                            HJ Hawks

Aug. 30          Anahuac          7:00 p.m.  L     
Sept. 6          at Splendora          7:30 p.m. W
Sept. 13          Tarkington          7:30 p.m.    W
Sept. 20          at East Chambers          7:30 p.m. L
Sept. 27          OPEN         
Oct. 4          at West Orange-Stark*          7:00 p.m. L
Oct. 11          Orangefield*          7:00 p.m. L
Oct. 18          at Buna*          7:00 p.m.    L
Oct. 25          Bridge City*          7:00 p.m. L
Nov. 1          at Silsbee*          7:00 p.m. L
Nov. 8          Hamshire-Fannett*          7:00 p.m.  W 
[/quote]

Fran, I have kept this post in a personal file so I can remind you each week how good you are at picking football games... Especially HJ football games....
[/quote]

Good for you!!

OK genious, Lets see your [s]delusional[/s] realistic predictions ::) ::)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="TigerTamer" post="1423362" timestamp="1376239134"]
I think HJ can stay with anyone in the district….. Somebody will get upset AT HOME this year…. All this “high and mighty” crud is about to come to a screeching halt!
[/quote]

Yeah!!! Silsbee might beat WOS at their stadium.

High and mighty?? Please!!! You are the one that is acting like HJ's some sort of super team that will win district.
True HS football fans know you are just blowing smoke!!  ;D

[quote name="TigerTamer" post="1423532" timestamp="1376319992"]
I told you Fran, I dont care where everyone else falls, [b]HJ will be 1 or 2 when the dust settles.[/b] Who does BucNasty pull for????? Is he one of these "humble" Silsbee fans? Thats a guy I would like to have in my fanbase... NOT!!!!
[/quote]

And if HJ doesn't finish 1st or 2nd in district this season, will it be the coaches fault?

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="TigerTamer" post="1423532" timestamp="1376319992"]
I told you Fran, I dont care where everyone else falls, [b]HJ will be 1 or 2 when the dust settles[/b]. Who does BucNasty pull for????? Is he one of these "humble" Silsbee fans? Thats a guy I would like to have in my fanbase... NOT!!!!
[/quote]

[URL=http://s1158.photobucket.com/user/texasgiant1/media/JCAfa_zps36262ee9.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p616/texasgiant1/JCAfa_zps36262ee9.jpg[/img][/URL]

Incredible!!!!  ::) ::) ::)

1 or 2 from the bottom, is more like it.

yes Im a very humble Silsbee alumni and fan. I say stupid stuff just to get under peoples skin! You as a HJ fan are just unrealistic! Thats like saying the Astros have a shot at the world series this year. 2013 HJ Football had the same hope as the 2013 Astros until the light came on and the first ball was thrown then the bottom fell out!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1423538" timestamp="1376321300"]
[quote author=TigerTamer link=topic=113053.msg1423532#msg1423532 date=1376319992]
I told you Fran, I dont care where everyone else falls, [b]HJ will be 1 or 2 when the dust settles.[/b] Who does BucNasty pull for????? Is he one of these "humble" Silsbee fans? Thats a guy I would like to have in my fanbase... NOT!!!!
[/quote]

And if HJ doesn't finish 1st or 2nd in district this season, [b]will it be the coaches fault[/b]?
[/quote]

You know it will ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1423538" timestamp="1376321300"]
[quote author=TigerTamer link=topic=113053.msg1423532#msg1423532 date=1376319992]
[/quote]

And if HJ doesn't finish 1st or 2nd in district this season, will it be the coaches fault?
[/quote]

AAW..... Dude you are really fishing..... Listen closely...... If HJ does not win a game this year, I am fine with it... Our new Athletic Director has already made the necessary changes.... Summer program, discipline, kids held accountable, competition for positions, new offense with lots of misdirection, new defense, learning blitzes on defense, kids that were linemen last year will carry the ball this year, kids that were on the bench last year already in starting positions (Im talking about the ones that would have made a difference, in my humble opinion) best 11 will be on the field..... You asked and a question and I answered it. i honestly believe with the talent we have, we could upset Silsbee or WOS and possibly both... If we dont, I have to live with the fact that I under-estimated those two programs because I know how good we will be..... From what I saw last year, this HJ team could have beaten both of those "power house" 3A schools. You Silsbee guys keep talking, you are the ones with something to loose. If you beat us, yall told me so, but if that goes south, well, we'll see.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="TigerTamer" post="1423641" timestamp="1376335473"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=113053.msg1423538#msg1423538 date=1376321300]
[/quote]

[/quote]

AAW..... Dude you are really fishing..... Listen closely...... If HJ does not win a game this year, I am fine with it... Our new Athletic Director has already made the necessary changes.... Summer program, discipline, kids held accountable, competition for positions, new offense with lots of misdirection, new defense, learning blitzes on defense, kids that were linemen last year will carry the ball this year, kids that were on the bench last year already in starting positions (Im talking about the ones that would have made a difference, in my humble opinion) best 11 will be on the field..... You asked and a question and I answered it. i honestly believe with the talent we have, we could upset Silsbee or WOS and possibly both... If we dont, I have to live with the fact that I under-estimated those two programs because I know how good we will be..... [b]From what I saw last year, this HJ team could have beaten both of those "power house" 3A schools[/b]. You Silsbee guys keep talking, you are the ones with something to loose. If you beat us, yall told me so, but if that goes south, well, we'll see.
[/quote]

[URL=http://s1158.photobucket.com/user/texasgiant1/media/delusional3-600x300_zpsda9db4be.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p616/texasgiant1/delusional3-600x300_zpsda9db4be.jpg[/img][/URL]

Do you take any medications? ::) ::)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="TigerTamer" post="1423645" timestamp="1376336122"]
So Fran, do you and AAW get together and bake tea cake cookies while wearing nothing but an apron? I bet yall are cute... Have BucNasty over for some wine and cheese..... Or some Hennessey..... Can I come over sometime?
[/quote]

Naaah!! Sounds like you have already been drinking.

Lets put it this way, I have known AAW a very long time and you can believe that he is one of the smartest guys I know, when it comes to HS football.

I would take his word over yours any day of the week and twice on Sundays when it comes to hs football.

He looks at things objectively and he would tell you straight up if HJ could or would beat Silsbee this year, heck I have seen him pick against Silsbee in the pickem contest, that they have here every year.

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1423648" timestamp="1376336618"]
[quote author=TigerTamer link=topic=113053.msg1423645#msg1423645 date=1376336122]
So Fran, do you and AAW get together and bake tea cake cookies while wearing nothing but an apron? I bet yall are cute... Have BucNasty over for some wine and cheese..... Or some Hennessey..... Can I come over sometime?
[/quote]

Naaah!! Sounds like you have already been drinking.

Lets put it this way, I have known AAW a very long time and you can believe that he is one of the smartest guys I know, when it comes to HS football.

I would take his word over yours any day of the week and twice on Sundays when it comes to hs football.

He looks at things objectively and he would tell you straight up if HJ could or would beat Silsbee this year, heck I have seen him pick against Silsbee in the pickem contest, that they have here every year.
[/quote]I totally agree +1 for that!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="TigerTamer" post="1423654" timestamp="1376338403"]
Well, he is a Silsbee fan... Why would he ever pick against his home team? Objectively? Have you ever heard him broadcast a Silsbee baseball game? [b]He is a little biased dontcha think?[/b]??
[/quote]

I have picked against Silsbee before!!! It is called being realistic, when the other team is [b]more talented[/b] and have[b] better athletes[/b], and more depth among other things.

I do not live in a fantasy world.

Im one of the biggest Silsbee fans you will find. Twice last year I picked against us as a result of being in a pool. My heart is ALWAYS Silsbee but last year Silsbee vs Yates (Picked Yates by 8) last year Silsbee vs Carthage (I picked Carthage by 3). We lost both. I do love wine, cheese, and I prefer Ciroc over Hendawg!!!

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1423656" timestamp="1376339130"]
[quote author=TigerTamer link=topic=113053.msg1423654#msg1423654 date=1376338403]
Well, he is a Silsbee fan... Why would he ever pick against his home team? Objectively? Have you ever heard him broadcast a Silsbee baseball game? [b]He is a little biased dontcha think?[/b]??
[/quote]

I have picked against Silsbee before!!! It is called being realistic, when the other team is [b]more talented[/b] and have[b] better athletes[/b], and more depth among other things.

I do not live in a fantasy world.
[/quote]

Did HJ get a few ESPN top 50 football players we know nothing about?

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="DXTR" post="1423672" timestamp="1376341978"]
I think Farmer Fran and TigerTamer should meet at West Texas BBQ before the Silsbee/HJ game for a good pre-game meal.  ;D
[/quote]

Highly doubtful  ;D

[quote name="Farmer Frans BFF" post="1423654" timestamp="1376338403"]
Well, he is a Silsbee fan... Why would he ever pick against his home team? Objectively? Have you ever heard him broadcast a Silsbee baseball game? He is a little biased dontcha think???
[/quote]

Well, it is a Silsbee broadcast, paid for by Silsbee sponsors, so it would stand a reason for a little bit of bias. ::)

I have had many a person (not Silsbee folk) tell me I broadcast without too much "homerism".

Reading all of this I am really dreading listening to Edelmon come baseball season also. Will you be better this year prob so. Will you beat Silsbee and WOS NOPE. Not gonna happen. There's a fine line between confidence and crazy and your flirtin with it. Whats wrong with coming on here and saying if feel confident our team will be better than last years team. I think[size=8pt][/size] that the kids feel encouraged with the new coaching change. We at HJ feel confident that we will now be able to compete with the better teams in our district. We wish everyone luck and for a injury free season.

Buuutt no, you cant talk optimistic and sensible. You come on here and call out wins to the two strongest football teams in 21-3A. Why would you do that? Couldnt you just let the boys play and let the players settle it. Guess not. Well if your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tuff thats all i can say about that. I wish your kids a good, injury free season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86