21 3A Predictions

Guest Farmer Fran

[quote name="Ty Cobb" post="1424018" timestamp="1376446005"]
Why does every 21-3A thread turn into a Silsbee/HJ pissing match? This crap is getting old. If you boys want to argue about Silsbee/HJ, then start a separate thread and please reserve the 21-3A threads for 21-3A talk.
[/quote]
+1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look bedelmon I did say y'all would not beat was or silsbee. Maybe I should have clarified myself. Y'all will not beat them this year. New coach means a first year of learning new things. I NEVER said y'all could not compete. Nor did I say y'all would just lay down and get accept the loss. What I did say is you shouldn't come out and call out the two most powerful football teams in our district. Yes I can say that due to their record says they are. I also feel due to their record and play in the past they are allowed to come on and flex there muscle a bit. They are allowed to brag a bit. But for you to come on here and just say that y'all will beat them because y'all got a new coach is just asking for whatever you get. That's why iI said if your gonna be dumb you gotta be tuff. Y'all have a safe and injury free season.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="XDOG" post="1424053" timestamp="1376452495"]
Look bedelmon I did say y'all would not beat was or silsbee. Maybe I should have clarified myself. Y'all will not beat them this year. New coach means a first year of learning new things. I NEVER said y'all could not compete. Nor did I say y'all would just lay down and get accept the loss. What I did say is you shouldn't come out and call out the two most powerful football teams in our district. Yes I can say that due to their record says they are. I also feel due to their record and play in the past they are allowed to come on and flex there muscle a bit. They are allowed to brag a bit. But for you to come on here and just say that y'all will beat them because y'all got a new coach is just asking for whatever you get. That's why iI said if your gonna be dumb you gotta be tuff. Y'all have a safe and injury free season.
[/quote]

[b]+1[/b]

HF has a big kid that plays QB. Has anyone seen improvements in his game. If develops his arm, he can be very solid. Also, I think OF could give a few teams a scare this year. That darn option is hard to stop at times. They scared the crap out of Silsbee a few years ago.

[quote name="BucNasty" post="1424230" timestamp="1376506361"]
HF has a big kid that plays QB. Has anyone seen improvements in his game. If develops his arm, he can be very solid. [b]Also, I think OF could give a few teams a scare this year.[/b] That darn option is hard to stop at times. They scared the crap out of Silsbee a few years ago.
[/quote]

I think they are a lock for third, if they play like they should.. Silsbee and WOS can't overlook them either, solid everywhere

I think after they lay it on Vidor Friday people are gonna put them on the radar

[quote name="Cardinals'12" post="1424726" timestamp="1376665175"]
Man some of you people.

1. WOS Mustangs
2. Silsbee Tigers
3. Bridge City Cardinals
4. Orangefield Bobcats
5. Buna Cougars
6. HF Horns
7. HJ Hawks
[/quote] bedelmon is not going to happy with this !!!! LOL

[quote name="ECFAN#1" post="1424805" timestamp="1376676915"]
[quote author=Cardinals'12 link=topic=113053.msg1424726#msg1424726 date=1376665175]
Man some of you people.

1. WOS Mustangs
2. Silsbee Tigers
3. Bridge City Cardinals
4. Orangefield Bobcats
5. Buna Cougars
6. HF Horns
7. HJ Hawks
[/quote]

HAHAHA Barry wouldn't be happy if you hung him with a New Rope....

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1424807" timestamp="1376677300"]
[quote author=ECFAN#1 link=topic=113053.msg1424805#msg1424805 date=1376676915]
[quote author=Cardinals'12 link=topic=113053.msg1424726#msg1424726 date=1376665175]
Man some of you people.

1. WOS Mustangs
2. Silsbee Tigers
3. Bridge City Cardinals
4. Orangefield Bobcats
5. Buna Cougars
6. HF Horns
7. HJ Hawks
[/quote]

HAHAHA Barry wouldn't be happy if you hung him with a New Rope....
[/quote]lmao ;D

[quote name="BCatGrad" post="1426441" timestamp="1377266517"]
Silsbee
Orangefield
West Orange
Bridge City
Buna
Hardin Jefferson
Hamshire Fannett

I'm an Orangefield fan so I'm kinda going out on a limb here, but I think they have a legitimate chance
[/quote]

Must have just reached in a hat and pulled these names out to get an order like that. Wow???

Rake1

I really don't know much about the bottom 3 honestly, with Hunter out I believe BC is in a hole, however they always seen to find a way to compete and I'm positive this year should be no different
The top 3 I believe could go either way, with WOS and Silsbee likely rounding out the top spots, but as an OF fan I like to believe otherwise!

I've gotta say that in the scrimmages from what I hear silsbee has been the least impressive team, out of the usual playoff teams! Buna seemed to play better against newton than silsbee did. I know it's just scrimmages but maybe the silsbee fans shouldn't crown them district champs yet! They do have to come to Dan hooks stadium this year😜!!! And once coach t says who the starting qb is and the starting rb James plays rb all game, our offense is gonna put up tons of points! And the defense well is still the chain gang! Man I'm glad football is back lol

P.S. maybe silsbee should play some schools at least the same size as them!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin