[color=red]4. Bridge City[/color]
[color=navy]5. Buna[/color]
[color=blue]6. Hamshire Fannett[/color]
[color=red]7. Hardin Jefferson [/size][/color]

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I do know: Silsbee or WO-S will be 1 or 2. Not real sure of the order but if cornered I would go with Silsbee this year. That game will be a must see.  How the others fall is like rolling dice on a craps table. From past history I would put BC @ 3 but they graduated many, lack skill folks and from what I hear are dealing with a few key injuries.  Honestly, I have no idea about Buna but one thing I do know is they will be well coached, strong, aggressive and they will always scrap out a few wins. Hardin-Jefferson is soaking in a new philiosphy around the Hawks nest because of a great group of kids and sporting a new system they will keep games closer because of the clock burning offense.  Hampshire -Fannet may have the best looking athletes outside of 1 and 2 but they cannot seem to win a close game or play all 4 quarters but from what I here a new attitude is surfacing in the rice fields. Orangefield has one serious advantage on their side, Josh Smalley, motivator to say the least.  Therefore, after all this rethoric, I am going with OF for the 3 spot and Buna ,HF, HJ and BC all tie for the 4th spot.

1.WOS - Every class has great athletes,and strong winning Tradition , putting them no.1 in a very close race.

2.Silsbee - The best Sr. class in district and strong Sr. leadership.A force to be reckoned with for sure.Would be no. 1 if JR class was stronger.

3.HJ - New coach New attitude New hope,will have one of the strongest Jr classes in the district.very good defense that will punch you in the mouth this year and an offense that will try to control the clock.

4.Bridge City - WILL BATTLE STRONG for the no. 3 spot with a good not great (like Silsbee or WOS) Jr. and Sr class.When it all comes down to it i see a great game between HJ ans BC for 3rd spot.

5.Orangefield - Solid Sr. group that will play Bobcat strong for all 10 games ,OF will surprise a few teams that underestimate their ability.

6.HF - Great bunch of kids that have been hurt by the athletes leaving for greener pastures!!! (remember the guy on here ranting about HF basketball).This group has lost a lot but the community gives them great support and they deserve a winner,just wont happen til they get their guys to stop leaving....i know of 4 outstanding athletes that have left this community in the last 4 years!!!!

7. Buna - May take 6th ,but i think they are finding changing classes is a little tougher than first expected.expect this team to play hard for all 4 quarters and to be around in most games.

Just my opinion, Let Football season begin !!!!

1. Silsbee
2. WOS
3. Orangefield
4. Bridge City
5. Buna
6. HJ
7. HF

This could be one of the best teams OF has had in a few years.  On offense need someone to step up at QB, but have just about everyone else back.  Defense should be much improved under the new DC.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Craxus" post="1420849" timestamp="1375468980"]
[quote author=BucNasty link=topic=113053.msg1420845#msg1420845 date=1375468180]
TIGERS!!!
[/quote]BadSanta=BuckNasty. :-X
[/quote]He did not want to be confused with the new Goodsanta ;D

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1420855" timestamp="1375469298"]
[quote author=Craxus link=topic=113053.msg1420849#msg1420849 date=1375468980]
[quote author=BucNasty link=topic=113053.msg1420845#msg1420845 date=1375468180]
TIGERS!!!
[/quote]BadSanta=BuckNasty. :-X
[/quote]He did not want to be confused with the new Goodsanta ;D
[/quote]10-4 BuckNasty it is.

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1420694" timestamp="1375400162"]
Who do you have?

[size=12pt][color=maroon]1. Silsbee[/color]
[color=blue]2. West Orange Stark[/color]
[color=orange]3. Orangefield[/color]
[/quote]This looks good to me. I agree

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="mical" post="1421091" timestamp="1375566697"]
This is going to be a fun year in 21-3a!!  Can't wait.
[/quote]

Yep!!! Fun for [b]some[/b] teams  :P

[quote name="Trocket" post="1421064" timestamp="1375559869"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=113053.msg1420694#msg1420694 date=1375400162]
Who do you have?

[size=12pt][color=maroon]1. Silsbee[/color]
[color=blue]2. West Orange Stark[/color]
[color=orange]3. Orangefield[/color]
[/quote]This looks good to me. I agree
[/quote]

I agree with top 3. I think HJ or Buna could also slip into the 4th spot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin