[size=12pt][color=maroon]1. Silsbee[/color]
[color=blue]2. West Orange Stark[/color]
[color=orange]3. Orangefield[/color]
[color=red]4. Bridge City[/color]
[color=navy]5. Buna[/color]
[color=blue]6. Hamshire Fannett[/color]
[color=red]7. Hardin Jefferson [/size][/color]
[/quote]
I know it's the norm to dog out HJ football but really don't see them bringing up the rear this year - if they were to finish in the top half of the district would not be surprising.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bmrm" post="1421312" timestamp="1375670895"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=113053.msg1420694#msg1420694 date=1375400162]
Who do you have?

[color=blue]6. Hamshire Fannett[/color]
[color=red]7. Hardin Jefferson [/size][/color]
[/quote]
I know it's the norm to dog out HJ football but really don't see them bringing up the rear this year - if they were to finish in the top half of the district would not be surprising.
[/quote]

Not dogging them out, just my predictions.  ;)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1421388" timestamp="1375713686"]
I wish we could play Silsbee twice this year so you all dont call it a fluke when HJ comes out on top...
[/quote]

You are a glutton for punishment!!

[color=maroon][size=14pt][b]HJ will not beat Silsbee!!! I repeat, HJ will not be Silsbee!!![/b][/size][/color]

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1420694" timestamp="1375400162"]
Who do you have?

[color=blue]6. Hamshire Fannett[/color][/size]
[size=18pt][color=red]7. Hardin Jefferson [/size]
[/quote]
^^ looks like Bait to me... hahahaha Fran you are fishing hard for that one...

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1421465" timestamp="1375722862"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=113053.msg1420694#msg1420694 date=1375400162]
Who do you have?

[/quote]
[/quote]

Not really. New coach new system, I think they will struggle.

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1421466" timestamp="1375723285"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=113053.msg1421465#msg1421465 date=1375722862]
Who do you have?

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL he didn't take the first bait so your going back and rebaiting now... hahahaha this Silsbee/HFTP thing is funny to watch from the outside... great entertainment for free!! ;-D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1421467" timestamp="1375723360"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=113053.msg1421466#msg1421466 date=1375723285]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=113053.msg1421465#msg1421465 date=1375722862]
Who do you have?

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL he didn't take the first bait so your going back and rebaiting now... hahahaha this Silsbee/HFTP thing is funny to watch from the outside... great entertainment for free!! ;-D
[/quote]

Oh!!! He took the bait and swallowed the hook, but unfortunately the thread was lost , when the site when down this past weekend.
So, I had to start a new one ;D ;D

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/jimmysmax/media/largemouth_bass2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q78/jimmysmax/largemouth_bass2.jpg[/img][/URL]

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1421470" timestamp="1375724004"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=113053.msg1421467#msg1421467 date=1375723360]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=113053.msg1421466#msg1421466 date=1375723285]
Who do you have?

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh!!! He took the bait and swallowed the hook, but unfortunately the thread was lost , when the site when down this past weekend.
So, I had to start a new one ;D ;D

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/jimmysmax/media/largemouth_bass2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q78/jimmysmax/largemouth_bass2.jpg[/img][/URL]
[/quote]

hahahahaha

HJ practice today looked and sounded like a football team with something to prove..... Looking forward to the Silsbee game.... Its a new day guys, a new year, and a new coach..... Oh my God, the Silsbee game cant get here quick enough!!!!! Ya know, I've always liked Silsbee and the pride that the community takes in all athletic programs.... I hate that Farmer Brown, stupid santa and aggiessucktoo had to ruin it for me. Go Hawks!!!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1421492" timestamp="1375727077"]
HJ practice today looked and sounded like a football team with something to prove..... Looking forward to the Silsbee game.... Its a new day guys, a new year, and a new coach..... Oh my God, the Silsbee game cant get here quick enough!!!!! Ya know, I've always liked Silsbee and the pride that the community takes in all athletic programs.... I hate that Farmer Brown, stupid santa and [b]aggiessucktoo[/b] [b]had to ruin it for me[/b]. Go Hawks!!!
[/quote]

Oh well!!

HFTP, I am not giving HJ a hard time (they are who they are) My contention with you is that you were dragging y'alls former HC through the mud.
Sorry, but I have a problem with that.

You might think different If somebody got on a message board and constantly said you sucked at your job.

Calling out a admin not good

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1421504" timestamp="1375729235"]
Still waiting on that bet. ::)

But I understand your lack of confidence. ;)

Barry, you remind me of a couple old sayings. "All hat and no cattle", and [b]"Your mouth is writing a check that your butt cannot cash".[/b]
[/quote] He did that when he agreed to our bet: [b]If HJ wins the district title in football I wont post on the board until the start of the 2014 season, If they don't HFTP cannot post on here until the start of the 2014 season[/b]. He may have forgetten about it, but I surely did not.  ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1421504" timestamp="1375729235"]

Barry, you remind me of a couple old sayings. "All hat and no cattle", and "Your mouth is writing a check that your butt cannot cash".
[/quote]

Name your bet radioman...

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1421495" timestamp="1375728299"]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=113053.msg1421492#msg1421492 date=1375727077]
HJ practice today looked and sounded like a football team with something to prove..... Looking forward to the Silsbee game.... Its a new day guys, a new year, and a new coach..... Oh my God, the Silsbee game cant get here quick enough!!!!! Ya know, I've always liked Silsbee and the pride that the community takes in all athletic programs.... I hate that Farmer Brown, stupid santa and [b]aggiessucktoo[/b] [b]had to ruin it for me[/b]. Go Hawks!!!
[/quote]

Oh well!!

HFTP, I am not giving HJ a hard time (they are who they are) My contention with you is that you were dragging y'alls former HC through the mud.

You might think different If somebody got on a message board and constantly said you sucked at your job.

[/quote]

I guess the "dragging through the mud" comment, we will have to agree to disagree. Everything I said was the truth and fact. You all will see when the curtain falls this season.... I've said it at least 100 times..... You guys get on here and bash kids(HJ has no talent or speed), I take up for them by placing the blame on an adult, and I'm the bad guy..... A football team is a reflection of their leader.... Walking to and from the huddle, missing practice, no off season program, no film study, and no discipline..... Thats not bashing anyone, that is stating a true fact! Deal with it Silsbee lovers!!!!!! Your record breaking dream season is just that.... A dream. Please overlook HJ like you did last year..... Better yet, train and get ready for the HJ game like you never have before!!!!!!!! We want you at your best!!!!!!!

[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1421532" timestamp="1375732008"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=113053.msg1421495#msg1421495 date=1375728299]
[quote author=Herefortheparty link=topic=113053.msg1421492#msg1421492 date=1375727077]
[/quote]

Oh well!!

[/quote]

I guess the "dragging through the mud" comment, we will have to agree to disagree. Everything I said was the truth and fact. You all will see when the curtain falls this season.... I've said it at least 100 times..... You guys get on here and bash kids(HJ has no talent or speed), I take up for them by placing the blame on an adult, and I'm the bad guy..... A football team is a reflection of their leader.... Walking to and from the huddle, missing practice, no off season program, no film study, and no discipline..... Thats not bashing anyone, that is stating a true fact! Deal with it Silsbee lovers!!!!!! [b]Your record breaking dream season is just that.... A dream. Please overlook HJ like you did last year[/b]..... Better yet, train and get ready for the HJ game like you never have before!!!!!!!! We want you at your best!!!!!!!
[/quote]They gave you guys gift wrapped turnovers [b]and still[/b] beat you guys by 3 TDs.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1421532" timestamp="1375732008"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=113053.msg1421495#msg1421495 date=1375728299]
[/quote]

Oh well!!

[/quote]

I guess the "dragging through the mud" comment, we will have to agree to disagree. Everything I said was the truth and fact. You all will see when the curtain falls this season.... I've said it at least 100 times..... You guys get on here and bash kids(HJ has no talent or speed), I take up for them by placing the blame on an adult, and I'm the bad guy..... A football team is a reflection of their leader.... Walking to and from the huddle, missing practice, no off season program, no film study, and no discipline..... Thats not bashing anyone, that is stating a true fact! Deal with it Silsbee lovers!!!!!! [b]Your record breaking dream season is just that.... A dream. Please overlook HJ like you did last year[/b]..... Better yet, train and get ready for the HJ game like you never have before!!!!!!!! We want you at your best!!!!!!!
[/quote]

I beg to differ, you said " I know these kids, [b]I coached them in youth football[/b]  ;D. They (the coaches) had players playing out of position and better kids sitting on the bench" and you ragged on Coach Martel and some of the assistants. You even had one of their former assistants call you out on this board.

Nobody has said anything about a dream season.
Overlook HJ?? Please, with all that D1 talent y'all have, Silsbee will be lucky to make a first down. ;D ;D

Keep dreaming HFTP!! Your nightmare will be here soon enough when Silsbee hangs 50 on your hapless birds ;D

[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1421527" timestamp="1375731179"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=113053.msg1421504#msg1421504 date=1375729235]

Barry, you remind me of a couple old sayings. "All hat and no cattle", and "Your mouth is writing a check that your butt cannot cash".
[/quote]

Name your bet radioman...
[/quote]

$1000, I'll take Silsbee, you have HJ. You got till 6pm, Nov. 1st 2013 to accept the bet.

[quote name="Herefortheparty" post="1421492" timestamp="1375727077"]
HJ practice today looked and sounded like a football team with something to prove..... Looking forward to the Silsbee game.... Its a new day guys, a new year, and a new coach..... Oh my God, the Silsbee game cant get here quick enough!!!!! Ya know, I've always liked Silsbee and the pride that the community takes in all athletic programs.... I hate that Farmer Brown, stupid santa and aggiessucktoo had to ruin it for me. Go Hawks!!!
[/quote]

Dude I know you didnt. HJ looks like a 'real" football team. Is it because they finally learned how to put their pads on correctly? Or is that they finally have more than 20 players show up for varsity. Or is it they are just playing dress up? Silsbee 70 HJ 6!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xoxox
    Newest Member
    xoxox