Who will start at QB for your school this season??????

Let me throw a few names at you..... Newton Eagles, WO-S Stangs, Nederland Bulldogs, Jasper Bulldogs, Dayton Broncos, Lamarque Cougs, and PN-G Indians. These are some of the teams that make up the history of SETX football it would do some of you hotshot fans out there to realize that these guys have EARNED their just due's.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1420189" timestamp="1374263153"]
Couple of things for you 14 I am a Vidor fan by proxy to them being in 20-4a. I also would take the Pirates of Vidor which has many many deep traditions in there sports program over that of one who has a lot of learning to do. Good luck to you in your district and is hard as it is for you to accept it Dayton is the stick to which that district is measured.
[/quote]This traditions must be in girls sports. They just got good in football a couple of years ago and they're towards the bottom of the district in everything else. I'd rather the school with a couple of district titles and more talent to work with. Just because they talk a lot doesn't mean they don't respect the other schools. They stomped Dayton and the Dayton fans have to hear it just like the games between Crosby,BH, and Dayton. Everybody knows Dayton's tradition over here, if you read the Vype articles you'll see Brian Ford even referenced it. We just don't revere them they way y'all do a Ned or PNG. Dayton only has one less district loss than Crosby and BH do over the last couple years and has a new coach so we'll see what happens from here on out. I accepted them as a measuring stick a while ago Jack, maybe you're the one that should do more reading or research.

[quote name="CAL2TEX" post="1420164" timestamp="1374254877"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=112886.msg1420159#msg1420159 date=1374252802]
One of the biggest things I have learned from demmydog is he has a huge lack of knowledge of football history for this area. Respect will be earned for Summer river 20 or 30 years from now when we see whether they have then earned it.
[/quote]

Summer Creek will be "that school" that talks about those few years that they were the big, bad Bulldogs of 19-4A.  Once they move up a classification and are continually stomped year in and year out by Klein, Atascocita, Kingwood and The Woodlands  - they will just be a bottom tiered team in District 13.  I'm sorry - but I just don't see an uprising of people moving to Summer Creek to live and have their kids compete in the big, bad Humble ISD.  The small number of those folks would rather live/attend and have a Kingwood address.
[/quote]

Did you say Atascocita and Kingwood stomping SC ...Seriously?  SC has a solid chance of beating both teams right now. 

IF SC's numbers go as high as many are predicting, who knows what will happen in 5A.  I'm not saying we'll be the top seed by a long shot, but we should be able to go in there middle of the pack and grow.  Look at Manvel.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1420204" timestamp="1374265240"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=112886.msg1420189#msg1420189 date=1374263153]
Couple of things for you 14 I am a Vidor fan by proxy to them being in 20-4a. I also would take the Pirates of Vidor which has many many deep traditions in there sports program over that of one who has a lot of learning to do. Good luck to you in your district and is hard as it is for you to accept it Dayton is the stick to which that district is measured.
[/quote]This traditions must be in girls sports. They just got good in football a couple of years ago and they're towards the bottom of the district in everything else. I'd rather the school with a couple of district titles and more talent to work with. Just because they talk a lot doesn't mean they don't respect the other schools. They stomped Dayton and the Dayton fans have to hear it just like the games between Crosby,BH, and Dayton. Everybody knows Dayton's tradition over here, if you read the Vype articles you'll see Brian Ford even referenced it. We just don't revere them they way y'all do a Ned or PNG. Dayton only has one less district loss than Crosby and BH do over the last couple years and has a new coach so we'll see what happens from here on out. I accepted them as a measuring stick a while ago Jack, maybe you're the one that should do more reading or research.
[/quote]
+1  8)  COUGAR!

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1420167" timestamp="1374254994"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=112886.msg1419952#msg1419952 date=1374171714]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=112886.msg1419943#msg1419943 date=1374171495]
Duh we're still a winning program,we were 9-0 then lost last 2.SC hasn't proved squat ;) ;D
[/quote]

We proved we can stomp the s**t outta Dayton.  That's all you need to worry about.
[/quote] Honestly I think your jealous of Dayton... Why? I don't know.. Is it because Dayton is well respected as a good football program? Or maybe it's just how most in SC roll with lack of respect for anyone other than themselves.. All I ask is you have them teef nice and pretty when Dayton rolls into Turner Stadium this year. Smile for da camera  ;D
[/quote]

Dayton is the has-been team as long as SC is in the district. 

So after Dayton takes their SECOND whipping in front of the SC's 10,000 faithful ...is that now a TREND? 

SC stays in 19-4A next year.  You heard it here first.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1420204" timestamp="1374265240"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=112886.msg1420189#msg1420189 date=1374263153]
[/quote]This traditions must be in girls sports. They just got good in football a couple of years ago and [b]they're towards the bottom of the district in everything else.[/b] I'd rather the school with a couple of district titles and more talent to work with. Just because they talk a lot doesn't mean they don't respect the other schools. They stomped Dayton and the Dayton fans have to hear it just like the games between Crosby,BH, and Dayton. Everybody knows Dayton's tradition over here, if you read the Vype articles you'll see Brian Ford even referenced it. We just don't revere them they way y'all do a Ned or PNG. Dayton only has one less district loss than Crosby and BH do over the last couple years and has a new coach so we'll see what happens from here on out. I accepted them as a measuring stick a while ago Jack, maybe you're the one that should do more reading or research.
[/quote]
Your showing your bias again there cougar. Do some research before talking about other sports and embarrassing yourself again.      ::)

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1420238" timestamp="1374273161"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=112886.msg1420204#msg1420204 date=1374265240]
[/quote]This traditions must be in girls sports. They just got good in football a couple of years ago and [b]they're towards the bottom of the district in everything else.[/b] I'd rather the school with a couple of district titles and more talent to work with. Just because they talk a lot doesn't mean they don't respect the other schools. They stomped Dayton and the Dayton fans have to hear it just like the games between Crosby,BH, and Dayton. Everybody knows Dayton's tradition over here, if you read the Vype articles you'll see Brian Ford even referenced it. We just don't revere them they way y'all do a Ned or PNG. Dayton only has one less district loss than Crosby and BH do over the last couple years and has a new coach so we'll see what happens from here on out. I accepted them as a measuring stick a while ago Jack, maybe you're the one that should do more reading or research.
[/quote]
Your showing your bias again there cougar. Do some research before talking about other sports and embarrassing yourself again.      ::)
[/quote]

Lets lighten the mood.  Got a joke for you.  What do you call 11 midgets in black helmets?  Give up?  Vidor's offense!

Demmydog lets do take a look at history. Dayton fans how far have you made it in the playoffs  lets see oh yea the State Championship. WOS fans how far have you made it into the playoffs  that's right again the State Championship. Nederland fans how far have you made it in to the playoffs hmm that's right a State Championship. Newton fans how far have you made it in to the playoffs that's right the State Championship. PN-G fans how far have you made it into the Playoffs wow you too have made it to the State Championship. Summer River fans how far have you made it into the playoffs??? That's right it doesn't matter because you beat Dayton. It doesn't matter that you have never tasted round 3.

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1420238" timestamp="1374273161"]
[/quote]
[/quote]You're right, y'all are dead last on the hardwood. I guess all that heart doesn't count there. Maybe you're talking about baseball which y'all also aren't very good at most years as you can tell by all the losses to Crosby? I guess you were talking about soccer?

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1420336" timestamp="1374327532"]
WOW seems like you want to put Crosby over somebody heck anybody you can.
[/quote]Please man, me and My Two been throwing jabs. No sucker punches or haymakers, just jabs. Their one football playoff win is worth a lot more than all of our baseball wins. You seem like you're the one who has an issue with it and you're not even a real fan. You're the one trying to put somebody over SC when they're better than everybody in your district, they just let you know it so you have a problem with accepting it.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1420334" timestamp="1374324015"]
[quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=112886.msg1420238#msg1420238 date=1374273161]
[/quote]
[/quote]You're right, y'all are dead last on the hardwood. I guess all that heart doesn't count there. Maybe you're talking about baseball which y'all also aren't very good at most years as you can tell by all the losses to Crosby? I guess you were talking about soccer?
[/quote]
Not very good at baseball?? Wow you really are an idiot.

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1420412" timestamp="1374356311"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=112886.msg1420334#msg1420334 date=1374324015]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Does not making the playoffs make ya'll good?

[quote name="ram0524" post="1420426" timestamp="1374359187"]
[quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=112886.msg1420412#msg1420412 date=1374356311]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Before this year, can you tell me the last time we missed the playoffs ram??

WB - No one knows, hell I dont even think the Coach Knows!!!  First they have no QB coach yet....Sad but true ...hell i think they need like 6 to 8 coaches to be at full force as a staff. They only have 2 QBS that even have the abilty to play Varsity QB Looks like there will be a duel between Aubrey and Padia who we only saw in the first half of Spring and from the look of Aubrey in 7on7, he is not ready! So who knows?

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1420211" timestamp="1374265525"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=112886.msg1420167#msg1420167 date=1374254994]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=112886.msg1419952#msg1419952 date=1374171714]
Duh we're still a winning program,we were 9-0 then lost last 2.SC hasn't proved squat ;) ;D
[/quote]

We proved we can stomp the s**t outta Dayton.  That's all you need to worry about.
[/quote] Honestly I think your jealous of Dayton... Why? I don't know.. Is it because Dayton is well respected as a good football program? Or maybe it's just how most in SC roll with lack of respect for anyone other than themselves.. All I ask is you have them teef nice and pretty when Dayton rolls into Turner Stadium this year. Smile for da camera  ;D
[/quote]

So after Dayton takes their SECOND whipping [b]in front of the SC's 10,000 faithful[/b] ...is that now a TREND? 

[/quote]

I suspect there will be many cameras pointed towards this mysterious 10,000 Summer Crack fan base you speak of. Pics don't lie. Can't wait to hear your fuzzy explanation when the lens captures those 1,000 attendees including the band and dance team.  ;D ;D

[quote name="CAL2TEX" post="1420493" timestamp="1374408728"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=112886.msg1420211#msg1420211 date=1374265525]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=112886.msg1420167#msg1420167 date=1374254994]
[/quote]

[/quote]

So after Dayton takes their SECOND whipping [b]in front of the SC's 10,000 faithful[/b] ...is that now a TREND? 

[/quote]

I suspect there will be many [b]cameras pointed towards this mysterious 10,000 Summer Crack fan base [/b]you speak of. Pics don't lie. Can't wait to hear your fuzzy explanation when the lens captures those 1,000 attendees including the band and dance team.  ;D ;D
[/quote] Oh yeah I am on that assignment. They will be posted... ;)

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1420192" timestamp="1374263588"]
Let me throw a few names at you..... Newton Eagles, WO-S Stangs, Nederland Bulldogs, Jasper Bulldogs, Dayton Broncos, Lamarque Cougs, and PN-G Indians. These are some of the teams that make up the history of SETX football it would do some of you hotshot fans out there to realize that these guys have EARNED their just due's.
[/quote]

never mind jack...good post!!

[quote name="BrookAlumni" post="1420490" timestamp="1374389333"]
WB - No one knows, hell I dont even think the Coach Knows!!!  First they have no QB coach yet....Sad but true ...hell i think they need like 6 to 8 coaches to be at full force as a staff. They only have 2 QBS that even have the abilty to play Varsity QB Looks like there will be a duel between Aubrey and Padia who we only saw in the first half of Spring and from the look of Aubrey in 7on7, he is not ready! So who knows?
[/quote]Actually, I've heard the opposite.  Based on the information that I've obtained, Aubrey will get the nod at QB and Padia (Tebow is what I call him) will play in the secondary on defense. 

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1420489" timestamp="1374385977"]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=112886.msg1420426#msg1420426 date=1374359187]
[quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=112886.msg1420412#msg1420412 date=1374356311]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Before this year, can you tell me the last time we missed the playoffs ram??
[/quote]
2012. 07-11 all first round losses, 06- at least 94 of not making playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86