Silsbee/Dibol game location & time

[quote name="Socrates" post="1408729" timestamp="1369763793"]
A bit of a drive for both towns, but what a great opportunity for these kids to get to play on two awesome fields.
[/quote]Yes its well worth the drive for the young men to get to play on fields like this. Not every young man gets the oportunity to get this far in the playoffs. so do it up while they are here. And hopefully go the distance. It has been fun.

[quote name="CATS80" post="1408738" timestamp="1369764839"]
[quote author=Socrates link=topic=112228.msg1408729#msg1408729 date=1369763793]
A bit of a drive for both towns, but what a great opportunity for these kids to get to play on two awesome fields.
[/quote]Yes its well worth the drive for the young men to get to play on fields like this. Not every young man gets the oportunity to get this far in the playoffs. so do it up while they are here. And hopefully go the distance. It has been fun.
[/quote]

In talking with coach Trotter on Sunday he said that both coaches from both schools agreed that the boys deserved to play on great fields like UH and Rice. They also agreed that they should have the chance to enjoy it as long as possible with a 2 out of 3 series. I know that everyone will be pulling for their own team as expected, and it's a shame that it will end for one of them, but whoever wins will represent Region 3 well. Yes, I hope it's the Jacks, and my nephew who graduated from Silsbee hopes its the Tigers! I expect a great series.

I'm usually no where near this msg board this time of year.  I may go to this game though.  The only baseball field on U of H campus I know of is adjacent to Scott street, not too far from Popeye's chicken, lol.  If that's not it then I'm lost.  I'll find it though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin