Barbers Hill vs. Richmond Foster Game 1/Foster wins 6-0!!

Yep have to be crafty to get by with 76-77. A softer version of Thames. What is funny to me is a lot of coaches would see that velocity and cast that kid aside. Too many fall in love with mph...ask lots of batters and the guys they hate facing are these type of kids that know how to pitch.

Thames went 4 giving up 4 runs...yanked him there to maybe be able to pitch some Saturday is my guess.

I remembered Reid Garrett from watching lamar little league in that game vs Lake Charles with a berth in the little league world series on the line. I found this link that kind of talks about their path up to then. I recognize a few names off those articles now playing for george ranch high school plus reid for foster.. Lamar Little league was loaded in those years.

http://www.unpage.org/texas/txe-2008.htm

[quote name="joebob" post="1408026" timestamp="1369406812"]
I remembered Reid Garrett from watching lamar little league in that game vs Lake Charles with a berth in the little league world series on the line. I found this link that kind of talks about their path up to then. I recognize a few names off those articles now playing momfor george ranch high school plus reid for foster.. Lamar Little league was loaded in those years.

http://.org/texas/txe-2008.htm
[/quote]
NVM

Funny,I was pulling for BH to win this series before Smoking Baby started bumping his gums about how Nederland sucks.I would hate to see what he would say about a really bad team.Now I am wanting Foster to sweep the series so a team that sucks did something that BH could not.I think Smoking Baby brings BH bad karma 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder