Bridge City vs Shepherd Pre game

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1399114" timestamp="1367264147"]
[quote author=Critter link=topic=111532.msg1399111#msg1399111 date=1367263752]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=111532.msg1399109#msg1399109 date=1367263501]
One game.

Friday @ Jasper

Shepherd is home team
[/quote]

7 pm right?
[/quote]

7 pm
[/quote]

AWESOME..... CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

[quote name="Gladtobehere" post="1399348" timestamp="1367330349"]
Bridge City has this!!!! And I don't think it will challenge them at all!!!!
[/quote]

I'm not saying they don't have it, but those two brothers for Shepherd can throw
One game doesn't benefit BC, that's for sure
Once again, I believe BC definitely has a chance, but a one game set definitely helps Shepherd

[quote name="Numbaa8" post="1399352" timestamp="1367330999"]
[quote author=Gladtobehere link=topic=111532.msg1399348#msg1399348 date=1367330349]
[/quote]

I'm not saying they don't have it, but those two brothers for Shepherd can throw
Once again, I believe BC definitely has a chance, but a one game set definitely helps Shepherd
[/quote]
BC by 4+ lol

[quote name="Numbaa8" post="1399352" timestamp="1367330999"]
[quote author=Gladtobehere link=topic=111532.msg1399348#msg1399348 date=1367330349]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I believe this to be a run rule in favor of the CARDS!  I mean you guys lost to Liberty in district......

Gladtobehere, None of the folks that are responding are from Shepherd, so save the smack for somebody else. But in my book it is a one game playoff and most of the time good pitching will beat good hitting. So may the best team win.

[quote name="Critter" post="1399605" timestamp="1367412694"]
didn't Shepard play HJ and OF early in the year and our 21-3A guys handled them pretty well?  Does anybody have Shepards record?
[/quote]

Orangefield beat them 15-2 in 5
They didn't pitch their guys though, but they aren't the best hitting team

From what I've seen of BC the last several years they always seem to hit the ball well...Considerably better than any team in 22 3a...Huffman is the only team in 22 3a that I've seen hit the ball consistently at a high level most years...

Shepherd does have a couple really good arms and if they're somehow able to slow down the Cardinal bats Shepherd may have a punchers chance being that it's a 1 game take all scenario...

It's definitely not out of the realm of possibility that Shepherd could find a way to beat BC...I just don't expect them to...

Good luck to both teams...

I would like to see Shepherd come out on top in this game. One game takes all makes this game more interesting. Not saying that BC is not good or anything. They are a great ball club, but I would like to see Shepherd get this win to represent 22-3A

It seems the consensus is with BC... anything can happen in a 1 game series. I wish they would make it where every round has to be best of 3. I feel like that is a much better representation of who the better team is. Good luck Cards, bring it home for 21-3a

[quote name="stigers12" post="1400382" timestamp="1367550196"]
It seems the consensus is with BC... anything can happen in a 1 game series. I wish they would make it where every round has to be best of 3. I feel like that is a much better representation of who the better team is. Good luck Cards, bring it home for 21-3a
[/quote]Everyone has played one game series for the whole year getting to this point . And now that they made it to this point by one game series.  Now you think the only way to see who has the best team is a three game series. I think it may show who has more depth but not who is better. I feel if the playoffs were to be only 3 game series. Then the rest of the regular season should be that way also .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33