20-4A Pickem Week 2

PNG- with ease
OZEN- I'm changing my pick in this one, Lantrip will be saved for Friday and Chambers will carve up the Lions.
NEDERLAND- hot team, pitching is on should be a good game to watch. I believe it will be a 2 run game.
LUMBERTON- have been playin error free and White is hot. JohnBoy will keep the Raider bats in check but Raiders should prevail.

Very wise YosemiteSam.  :)

But seriously, I agree with most of you that LCM was the better team, just not on that day.  That is why I am about to make what will appear to be a senseless prediction.  I don't think Nederland will make it through week 2 without a loss.  And since Nederland would sacrifice their firstborn to keep from losing to PNG later in the week, I believe LCM will hand Nederland their first district loss on Tuesday.

Let me follow that up by saying that IF Nederland can beat LCM and PNG this week, I will go ahead and join the rest of Bulldog nation and prematurely crown them district 20-4A champs and begin singing their praises.  But I honestly don't see that happening. 

[b]PNG[/b]@Central. I'm Praying for Central.
[b]Ozen[/b]@Livingston.Ozen puts the ball in play alot, Defense suffers badly, Livingston will have to hit to win, Im Sure Chambers will get the win.9-2 Ozen
Nederland@[b]LCM[/b]. This could be a really good game, Lcm Offense with good pitching, 6-5 LCM
Lumberton@[b]Vidor[/b]. Vidor's Pitching is going to win this game. And Vidor Bats are turning on, JonBoy Smith is KILLING the Ball with runners on. 6-2 Vidor.

[quote name="utfan1982" post="1386438" timestamp="1363641009"]
[b]PNG[/b]@Central
Ozen@[b]Livingston[/b]
[b]Nederland[/b]@LCM
Lumberton@[b]Vidor[/b]
[/quote]

PNG, easy pick.

Livingston will have a tough time getting to Chambers but I suspect the Lions will push enough runs across and the Panthers defense will hurt their chances.

Nederland is too hot right now not to pick them but a Bears win here would not surprise me one bit. The ball flies at LCM and just one mistake could be enough to cost either team this game.

This game could go either way honestly but I'm going with the Pirates with one caveat: I'm assuming Vidor will limit the walks unlike the Raiders have done over the past few weeks. My guess is that if White gives up 5+ walks tonight, even with 10+ strikeouts, the Pirates will capitalize and pull this one out 6-3. However, if Vidor gives up their fair share of walks in this one too or their defense fails them like this past week, its anyones' game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33