HJ AD/Head Coach???

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1388956" timestamp="1364322569"]
What is this, bedelmon vs the Moderators???? Its ok to be satisied with second place..... There is no shame in it at all... Besides your used to it....
[/quote]

Not sure where you get the notion that Silsbee is "satisfied" with 2nd place. That's completely untrue.

Just another one of your "blow hard" posts. ::)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1388959" timestamp="1364322650"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=109970.msg1388954#msg1388954 date=1364322449]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=109970.msg1388942#msg1388942 date=1364321313]
Besides, Silsbee aint nothin but a bunch of over-rated under-achievers... Keep being happy with 2nd place..... Thats your problem, your satisfied to play second fiddle behind the mighty WOS!!! HJ Fans "WE SUCK and need a new coach!", Silsbee fans "WOOO-HOOO!!! we got 2nd place... again!!!!! YES!!!"  C'mon man, get a football mentality why dont ya!!!!
[/quote]You are so misguided. Silsbee plays a tough non district schedule, because when district rolls around the Tigers are battle tested and ready to play for a District title.

In HJ football season is just a filler till basketball starts.

[/quote]

Not any more former fan...
[/quote]

Not any more!!! please ::)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1388967" timestamp="1364323014"]
and, how about we get back on topic please.

Thread is about who the next HJ coach will be, not Silsbee football.
[/quote]

No problem ;D

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1388940" timestamp="1364320950"]
I think, and i say this with all honesty, that a new coach will have something to prove and when it comes time for the Silsbee or WOS game, HJ will run it down your throat!!!! Because thats how you beat Silsbee and WOS, you keep them beastly QB's on the sideline and eat up the clock.... We have the personel to do it, just need the new guy to recognize it. And I believe they will. It cant get any worse than it was, it can only get better...
[/quote]
HJ could not beat A 2A team much less Silsbee or WOS,.          Bedelmon you are on CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1389466" timestamp="1364413275"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=109970.msg1388940#msg1388940 date=1364320950]
I think, and i say this with all honesty, that a new coach will have something to prove and when it comes time for the Silsbee or WOS game, HJ will run it down your throat!!!! Because thats how you beat Silsbee and WOS, you keep them beastly QB's on the sideline and eat up the clock.... We have the personel to do it, just need the new guy to recognize it. And I believe they will. It cant get any worse than it was, it can only get better...
[/quote]
HJ could not beat A 2A team much less Silsbee or WOS,.          Bedelmon you are on CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]They beat EC last year and they are 2a.

Guest ECBucFan
Yes, HJ beat a 2A EC team that was missing about 4 or 5 starters by a single point. Shortly thereafter, EC went on a roll making the 2nd round of the playoffs. Meanwhile, HJ imploded, only managing a single district win over winless in district H-F, by another single point.

EC also made it to Austin in basketball, LOL.  8) 

[quote name="LOKI" post="1389525" timestamp="1364432651"]
[quote author=Piratesdad4410 link=topic=109970.msg1389466#msg1389466 date=1364413275]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=109970.msg1388940#msg1388940 date=1364320950]
[/quote]
[/quote]They beat EC last year and they are 2a.
[/quote]
Are you really Belelmon's father-in-law?

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1389528" timestamp="1364434199"]
Yes, HJ beat a 2A EC team that was missing about 4 or 5 starters by a single point. Shortly thereafter, EC went on a roll making the 2nd round of the playoffs. Meanwhile, HJ imploded, only managing a single district win over winless in district H-F, by another single point.

[/quote]Yes they did make it to Austin. Congrats EC on a fine year.

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1389528" timestamp="1364434199"]

[/quote]

Yeah we did beat EC... We put their QB out on the first pay of the game and then took their runningback that was supposed to be the best in the country and ran him into the sidlines damn near every time he got the ball. Actually we beat Splendora and Tarkington... You guys are pitiful.... Everyone likes to push fun at Little ol HJ yet none of you are winning anything..... So happy all yall went to the playoffs... What did you do???? Nothing. None of yall won anything..... EC got beat by HJ and they get on here and talk trash like they are somebody.... This is really rediculous... All you Vidor folks will see this year..... I heard you guys aint holding anything..... All your players are gone, graduated..... We'll see how much all of you talk after district starts...

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1389658" timestamp="1364494806"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=109970.msg1389528#msg1389528 date=1364434199]

[/quote]

Yeah we did beat EC... We put their QB out on the first pay of the game [b]and then took their runningback that was supposed to be the best in the country [/b]and ran him into the sidlines damn near every time he got the ball. Actually we beat Splendora and Tarkington... You guys are pitiful.... Everyone likes to push fun at Little ol HJ yet none of you are winning anything..... [b]So happy all yall went to the playoffs[/b]... What did you do???? Nothing. None of yall won anything..... [b]EC got beat by HJ and they get on here and talk trash like they are somebody[/b].... This is really rediculous... [b]All you Vidor folks will see this year..... I heard you guys aint holding anything..... All your players are gone, graduated..... We'll see how much all of you talk after district starts[/b]...
[/quote] --->  ::) :P <---

Anymore ridiculousness you want to speak on while you have the floor?

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1389658" timestamp="1364494806"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=109970.msg1389528#msg1389528 date=1364434199]

[/quote]

Yeah we did beat EC... We put their QB out on the first pay of the game and then took their runningback that was supposed to be the best in the country and ran him into the sidlines damn near every time he got the ball. Actually we beat Splendora and Tarkington... You guys are pitiful.... Everyone likes to push fun at Little ol HJ yet none of you are winning anything..... So happy all yall went to the playoffs... What did you do???? Nothing. None of yall won anything..... EC got beat by HJ and they get on here and talk trash like they are somebody.... This is really rediculous... All you Vidor folks will see this year..... I heard you guys aint holding anything..... All your players are gone, graduated..... We'll see how much all of you talk after district starts...
[/quote]Has to be the most ridiculous post ever. It does not matter who the coach is. If Vince freaking Lombardi came back from the grave to coach them, they would still be terrible.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02